Levi + Underground Reader

Words: 3513

You jumped over a puddle on the floor, not wanting to step in it. You thought it could be anything, puke, pee or even both. Whatever it was there was no way you would step in it.

The air was earthy and the lights were dim, but that was to be expected. You looked up into the darkness, the ever-eternal darkness of the void. There were only a few places down here where the rocky ceiling could be seen, mainly in the shallow walkways, or the brighter parts of this deep, cavernous city. Laughing sounded around you from drunk men betting and competing for drinks even if it was only 8:00 in the morning.

People moved out of your way as you walked, not wanting to anger you as you had made a name for yourself. In the underground there weren't many options for women. Prostitution, joining a gang or death was all the options you had, but you had made a fourth option for yourself.

You weren't part of a gang, nor were you in the sex business. You instead used the skills your father had 'taught' you. By beating up anyone who tried to test you, eventually everyone became scared and left you to your own devices which is what you preferred. You didn't like people getting in your business.

Whispers of your name followed as you walked, reminding you that you were never truly alone when you left your house. You had a bandana around the bottom of your face only leaving your eyes out so that you could keep watching the area. The bandana was just to ward off the horrible and sharp smells of the underground, everyone already knew what you looked like from street fights.

Eventually you had made it to your house, it was very small, but it was enough for you. You were completely alone anyway, not wanting to get attached to anyone would would die or stab you in the back, once again leaving you alone.

Your lineage was another reason you chose to be alone, you were from the (L/N) family, a strong blooded family with fast reactions and one of the best fighting skills and strength, better than any normal person. Your father used to boast to you about how "your family is even better than the Ackermans" whoever they were.

But your family was thought to be wiped out, you being the last one left and in secret, you hid in the underground. The only place it would ever be safe for you... even if it was the underground.

*Levi's POV*

You were leaning against the wall of a disgusting prison, listening to one of the new prisoners that was brought up from the underground, for trying to escape without paying the fare. He was trying to bargain for his life with Erwin, after specifically asking for the scouts commander.

"Please man you have to promise to get me off the execution list, I don't want to die yet" he spat while begging.

"That's depends on the information you give us" Erwin answered.

"Ok how about big gang leaders from the underground. I can give you their names and hide outs" he tried.

"Not good enough" Hange answered for Erwin.

"Ok, ok, ok how about names of corrupted MP's" he tried again.

"Nope" Hange popped the P.

"Your running out of time, we're very busy" Erwin started to get up so you pushed yourself from the wall to follow him out.

"WAIT!" You all stopped at his shout of terror.

"Ok I might have something worth your time but you have to put me in protection because she'll kill me if she finds out I told you this, I only know this because she sells me fancy jewels she pick pockets and she accidentally let it slip" he reached through the bars.