Titan Shifter Levi + Reader

This is set just before the walls were destroyed, Titan shifters weren't discovered yet by the scouts

Words:1628

There he goes again, you thought, right at his usual time. A frown settled on your face as your eyes followed him from your hidden place in the corridor. He had been doing this for week, months even and you were the only one who had seemed to notice. But then again you did have a massive crush on the man and couldn't help but know everything about him.

*Flashback*

A plate of food slamming down on the table next to you made you jump out of your skin, your knees hitting the table created a thunk that echoed through the mess hall, as you your head turned to see who it was. You were met with a crazy smile, glasses wearing, lunatic. Your best friend, also known as Hange.

"Hey (Y/N) what's got you looking so glum" she teased.

"Just thinking about... Levi" you mumbled.

"Levi hmmmm" she wiggles her eyebrows suggestively, making you cringe.

"Not like that, well you know how he keeps leaving at night and going to the ODM forest?" You started.

"He does?" She frowned.

"Ummm yeah. You didn't notice? I always thought he was being quite obvious... Anyway, I was just wondering why he keeps doing it" you continued.

"I usually don't stalk Levi like you do so I wouldn't know what his nighttime activities are. But he's probably just practicing his ODM skills. Not that he needs to" she nodded.

"I don't stalk him" you stressed before mumbling to yourself "but he never has his ODM gear".

"Huh? What was that?" Hange leaned closer trying to hear what you were saying.

"Nothing" you said quickly.

*End Of Flashback*

Tonight, you had decided to follow him. You couldn't get it out of your head and it was bugging you... badly. He would defiantly kill you if he found out that you were following him, but it was worth the risk, and it would bring you closer to figuring Levi out.

You carefully walked along the cut-out path through the ODM forest, trying to reduce the amount of crunch your feet made as you walked, it wouldn't take much for Levi to hear you. He was humanities strongest for a reason. Levi was far away from you, but still in sight. Your eyes stuck to his back making sure that you could always see him.