Levi + Mysterious OP Reader

Words:2780

Words:2780

*Erens POV*

*Flashback*

You watched in awe from your place in the dust. The fox masked girl was at it again. She zoomed past your downed form cutting the fake titans neck with percent accuracy. The same fake Titan that you had just tried to slice, but you failed, and it sent you plummeting to the floor. You were left to watch your kill get taken away. She soon zoomed away like a blur.

"Eren!" Mikasa soon joined you from your place on the floor "Are you ok? Tell me where you hurt."

"I'm not hurt leave me alone, shouldn't you be training your starting to slip down the rankings" you flicked her now shorter hair with your hand.

"I'm not slipping. She's just better than me" Mikasa pulled you to your feet and then brushed off your clothes.

You squirmed to get away from her hands "exactly, slipping, you used to be top of the class."

It had all been like this for the past few days. You were in your last month of cadet training when fox face turned up, you didn't think it was actually possible for someone to do that. But here she was, and dominating all of the exercises. She instantly became top of the class, it left all of you very confused and a little star struck.

She was like that until the end of the cadet training. She never spoke to anyone, never made friends and always wore the fox mask. No one knew her face and no one knew her voice. She was top place in the ending ceremony of the 104th and the MP's were crawling over themselves to get to her. But she chose the scouts?

*End Of Flashback*

"So, you see sir, we know nothing about her either" you told captain Levi.

Your captain had come asking about fox face thinking that you knew who she was, he was clearly annoyed, not knowing who she was, everyone was annoyed to only see the fox mask, but there was nothing anyone could do about it, there were theories that she was highly disfigured and was embarrassed about it. People had tried to tell her that it was ok and that she didn't have to hide. But she would just shake her head and move on.

The captain 'tched' and moved away from you his eyes looking across the field to fox face, who was now taking out her opponents in hand to hand combat, Levi's scowl softened slightly but you couldn't see the rest of his expression as he fully turned away.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Feeling eyes on you your head turned slightly so that you had a clear view, in your fox mask you had almost no peripheral vision, so had to turn your head to look. You had just downed the man who coaxed you into a fight. Sucks for him he's now a laughing stock; you smirked. As you looked over that smirk was soon replaced with a frown, captain Levi was eyeballing you again.

Ever since you had joined the scouts that man had been trying to figure you out, you could see all of his questions in his cool blue eyed. What's your name? What do you look like? Where do you come from? Why are you hiding your face? And most importantly why did you choose the scouts over the MP's, why choose almost certain death over safety.