Space pirate Levi + Reader

This is another written by Jackflap101 we hope you enjoy.

Bzzt- Captain's log 15.a99/2087L
​Today we suffered a great loss. The ship's cleaner-bot, whose tag I have officially changed to 'dirtbot', has needed replacing for a while, but we havn't yet come across a planet that would have the spare parts we need, and I'm not yet ready to say goodbye to it. Hopefully this next landing will be our last without automatic cleaning. Even if I have to find a crew that will help pick up the slack.

Your life wasn't bad. But it wasn't what you wanted. Most would think life would be exciting in the big city, since everything around them is so diverse. From the food to the people, to the buildings and the weather, no two days look the same. But to you, it wasn't all it cracked up to be. Yeah you loved exploring the streets to find little coffee shops with new flavour tea and riding the Sub to see what buildings had a new floor put in that day, but the germs and mess is what almost drove you insane after you lost your high-rise job.

Wealthy, important people (like you once were) lived in the clouds. Literally. Up there, the layers were clean, new, fresh. When you lived on level 796, the air was clean and the birds tweeted with excitement. But down in the depths, the grime and crime where at an all-time high. Those who couldn't afford the upper levels were sentenced to the dirty life of the depths. You were always told stories of how the lights and bustle of the depth was beautiful; how people accepted who they were and didn't have to be clean to be seen. But that is just how the big city works when it's the biggest in the galaxy.

When you were fired, you couldn't afford your high rise apartment any longer so you had to move out. This also meant you couldn't get a high rise job, since you were technically from the depths now. So you eventually found a new job on level 199 (high enough to be at cloud level and see the sky, but low enough to still be considered the depths), as a 'customer welcome assistant' at the inter-planet dock.

Basically a fancy name for someone who tends to the ships that come in and out of the city from other worlds. This job was the only reason you held off leaving here for so long, since other than welcoming the customer, the job primarily involved... cleaning.

Bzzt- Captain's log 15.b01/2087L
​Had a bit of a long flight without any stops, which means I haven't had time to clean. The situation has been made even worse by the air filters getting clogged, meaning it is starting to smell a little stale in here. Dirtbot's condition has worsened since last I checked, and I fear his memory circuits may not last till I can find the parts. Here's hoping this city has a good mechanic that will do all they can to save him. I would hate to lose my cleanest friend.

It was a normal day at work, you just sitting at your station, the dock currently empty. The section you worked at had 12 strips, each able to hold 3-4 small ships, or one large. Your strip had been for the most part empty the past couple days, with a few smaller cargo ships stopping off for a quick clean or service before zipping off to some faraway planet. "Hey Hange, you there?" You say into your radio, needing some boredom relief.

The radio crackled to life only moments later, Hanges voice blasting through the static "I'm a little busy at the minute. Some idiot decided it was a good idea to play dodgems with an asteroid field, his ship needs a lot of work. Haven't you got shit to do anyway?"

​"Nah," you reply, putting your feet up on your desk "I finished my rounds, filed my paperwork from last week's hole-in-the-door mishap and fully cleaned my station this morning. Was going to go and get lunch soon, but it seems you are busy, want me to bring you something back?"

​"That would be amazing. Just don't let Erwin catch you, you know how he feels about early lunch breaks"

You laugh at her comment, tapping at your keyboard and setting your strip to 'closed'. This way, no one will be able to land on your strip until you come back. You had forgotten to do this a few times, and come back to a very angry Erwin tending to some impatient customers. You head to the end of the dock to the elevators, going down to level 76 where you can cross to one of the other buildings where they make the best sandwiches (at least in you and Hange's opinions).