Levi + Turned Cat Reader

The Purr-fect experiment;

Words: 4380

A strong hand grabbing your arm made you jump slightly in shock at the suddenness of it. The horse under you tensed up and shuffled on its feet, but didn't get too startled as to run away since you had a good relationship with it. Which meant that you had good control. You were also tightly packed together with other scouts on horses all around you, so it made it a little harder to run even if it wanted to.

You were waiting to go on a scouting expedition, in front of the large stone walls, your excited nerves bubbling in your gut. You looked over to the owner of the hand, meeting the steel eyes of Levi. Your heart rate instantly jumped and you felt your cheeks heat up slightly, turning a light, rosy pink.

"Stay safe (Y/N), especially on the way back, I want to see you in my office safe and sound when I get back" he didn't use his nickname for you or even called you brat, which meant that he was deadly serious. His eyes were worried and his hand was still strongly gripping your arm.

He had a right to be worried as you were being sent home early, it was your job in every expedition. You had to write up the number of lost recruits, the terrain, Titan sightings, flares used etc. You had so much to do. You came home early because Erwin always wanted these half way reports so that he can measure when most Titan sightings and death occurred. You didn't really understand why as it got really science-y and you usually just let Hange do it once she came back from the exhibitions and when you had written up your findings.

Hange herself was banned from this expedition so she was supposed to be the person you were giving your reports to straight away, god help me! You always returned home early but you also always had a small escort. This time, however, you'd be riding home alone which set your nerves on edge as you didn't have any back up, the theory was that you should be able to skip right by the titans as they would be heading for the larger group of scouts and most of the time it did work.

"Don't worry Levi! One singular soldier shouldn't attract to much attention, and I promise to be waiting for you with a warm cup of tea" you smiled to him not sure if you were trying to convince yourself or him.

"You better brat, or I'll reach into hell to kill you again twice over" you could tell that it was a joke but honestly you wouldn't put it past the man.

*Time Skip*

You sighed as you gave your horses neck a final pat after putting her in her stall, you had managed to get back without meeting any hungry titans. You were sighing at all the work you now had to go to and were still worried about everyone else still out on the expedition but you had faith.