Levi + Erwins Daughter Reader

Modern AU:Words: 1245

Modern AU:
Words: 1245

You groaned, head in your hands, sinking down into your best friend Hanges sofa. Four pairs of awaiting eyes stared at you almost completely unblinking, all desperate to find out why you had called them together, but all knew that it was serious as you hadn't wanted to meet at your house or in public.

But none of them would speak all just waiting for you to drop the bomb... and you would "I'm pregnant."

Silence...

More silence...

Tense silence...

Then an explosion of noise...

None of which you could make out...

You let them go, trying to let them run out of things to say, but the stress made you eventually snap "Shut Up! I can't understand you if you all yell at once."

Hange was the only one still yelling "shorty's gonna be a dad! There's going to be loads of little shorty's! I could diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"Hange..." you growled.

"Did you tell shorty! Oh, he must have been so happy to find out he's gonna be a dad, I wish I could have been there when you told him" Hange just keep ranting.

"'Shorty' doesn't know" you used Hange's nickname for Levi mockingly.

Silence again...

Then another explosion of noise.

"Guys please!" You yelled over them once again and they all stopped.

"I mean how do I tell his that! Plus, the problem of my dad, he doesn't even know me and Levi are together" you spoke.

"I can't believe you slept with that short asshole; you have no standards" Mikasa muttered to herself but you still heard it.

"That's not the issue here!" You argued back sending her a mean glare that didn't work.

"When are you going to tell him. You can't ghost him, Levi would be devastated" Armin said.

I'm going to tell him at some point. But now onto the main reason I called you all here, Levi's coming to dinner at my house later and I want you all there. I'm going to end up blurting it out if you're not there" You said quietly.

"Yeah! You can count on me" Eren yelled.

"Yes I'll be there too, I haven't seen Erwin in a while and I have so much more biological research to show him" Hange said crazily.