t w e n t y n i n e

I was hanging out with Ian in his room the next day, he was still pissed at Kash for letting Mickey get away with stealing from his store. I had filled him in on the whole situation with Seb, he had no idea that he was Jack's twin brother.

"Has Seb tried talking to you since you confronted him?" Ian asked as he did sit ups on the floor.

"No, I haven't seen him since that day. I've been avoiding Mia too because I know she'll want me to hang out with her group and that means Seb too." I answered while staring at the ceiling.

"You don't think Lip got caught do you? I thought he'd be home by now." I added looking at my phone to check the time.

"He's probably boning Karen at her house, you're worried about him aren't you?" Ian questioned pausing to look at me.

"No, I'm afraid my world does not revolve around Lip. He can do who and whatever he likes." I replied looking away from Ian.

"He's never been in a relationship, trust issues from mom and dad." Ian stated and I raised my eyebrows at him, I had no idea Lip had trust issues.

"Really? He doesn't strike me as the type." I countered sitting up with my back against the window sill.

"Nobody could know, Lip and feelings or emotions don't go well together." Ian told me and he stood up from the floor to sit down next to me.

We headed downstairs to check on Carl, Debbie, Grace and Liam. They were sat in the living room watching tv, Liam sat on the floor with a rattle in his hand. I sat down next to Ian on the couch and turned my attention to the tv, a few minutes later Lip came through the back door with a phone held to his ear. He sat down at the table and wrote something down with a pencil, a knock sounded from the front door. Debbie sighed before standing up to see who it was.

"Hey, I'm here for Lip to pay him the balance of the SAT test." A voice greeted and Debbie let a well built jock in through the door.

"Tire." Lip greeted standing near the bottom of the stairs.

"Lip my man..." Tire trailed off shutting the door.

"They invalidated my score." Tire charged at Lip causing him to move to the other side of the living room.

"I was going to call you." Lip claimed holding his hands up in front of him.

"I'll get a six on that test." Tire grumbled still not backing down.

"You'll get at least two hundred for writing your name." Lip countered once he reached the end of the stairs gripping the bannister.

Tire moved around the coffee table throwing a cushion out of his way angrily. Grace picked up Liam and sat back down in the chair beside Debbie.

"Shit. Wait, wait, wait, I can fix this." Lip defended and Tire stopped once again.

"I'll never get to play ball in college." Tire shouted advancing towards Lip.

"You'll go straight to the pros." Lip mumbled before he took of up the stairs Tire right on his heels.

There was a loud thump from what sounded like one of the walls upstairs, we all stood up and ran upstairs. I jumped over a laundry basket that Lip must've tried to trip Tire with. We all stopped in the doorway of Lip and Ian's room to see Tire holding Lip out the window.

"You think you'll live if I drop you on your head?" Tire threatened, Ian stepped forward and grabbed Tire trying to pull him back.

"Quit it or I'll throw you out the window too." Tire called over his shoulder, Ian stepped back.