s e v e n t e e n

I shifted slightly in my bed, but my legs were stuck. I tried to pull them away but they were tangled with someone else's, I could feel the leg hair tickle my legs. My eyes widened and I sat up quickly immediately banging my head, I groaned and held a hand on my temple as I tried to figure out where I was. I looked beside me to see Lip's dirty blonde hair messed against the pillow, we were both in the bottom bed of the bunk.

I looked around the room to see Ian's bed covers all messy so he must be up, I laid my head back down because it was sore. I looked at Lip sleeping soundly, soft snores escaped his lips and his bare chest rising and falling steadily. Oh shit, Lip had no shirt on. I glanced at him to make sure he was still asleep when I lifted the covers slightly, I let out a sigh of relief when I saw his boxer shorts. I didn't however miss the very prominent bulge beneath his boxers, I blushed slightly immediately dropping covers.

I couldn't even get out past him because he was on the outside edge, I looked down to see a big grey t-shirt covering my chest, but nothing expect my underwear underneath. I nudged Lip's shoulder hoping to wake him but he only stirred slightly, I flicked his nose this time earning a grunt from him.

"Lip wake up." I spoke quietly nudging him once more, he grunted again before begrudgingly opening his eyes.

"Mmm... tired. I just want to sleep." Lip mumbled into the pillow, but cracked his eyes open nevertheless to meet my gaze.

"Why the hell am I in your bed with you?" I questioned getting straight to the point, a half smile rose to his face at my panicked tone.

"You don't remember, aww that hurts. We had a really great night together." Lip stated and I half believed him, my eyes widened but Lip only at me.

"Relax if I was going to fuck you, I'd least make sure you remembered it." Lip added and I scoffed before slapping his arm.

"Tell me what happened right now or I will hit your dick." I warned in a serious a little annoyed about his previous comment.

"Okay, calm down. You really don't remember?" Lip asked and I shook my head waiting for him to continue.

"You hung out with that girl you're always talking with at school, you must have been drinking and smoking weed because you showed up here last night as high as kite. Ian had to go help Mandy so I got stuck with you, you should've seen how bloodshot your eyes were. I gave you my t-shirt to change into but don't worry I didn't look, I put you in the bottom bunk with a bucket on the floor but you insisted on me sleeping in the same bed as you. And that is pretty much it, oh I almost forgot to mention when you offered to do a strip tease for me after I gave you my shirt." Lip explained and the blood rushed to my cheeks in an instant.

"Oh god please tell me I did not do that, grandma is going to kill me for not coming home last night and I probably still smell like weed and beer."

"It's okay Ian talked with your grandma before he left to go to Mandy's but yeah you do kinda stink." Lip confirmed and I hit his arm again, but let out a small laugh too.

"Maybe I'll be lucky and she'll be out before I get home." I muttered more to myself than to Lip.

"You could always shower here, I can't promise there will hot water but at least you can make up an excuse and say we were studying, your grandma won't suspect a thing." Lip suggested, I was still very aware of the feeling of his warm legs tangled with mine while I contemplated what to say.

"Is that your way of trying to get me to stick around? Never took you for much of gentleman if I'm being honest."

"Even after I took a punch for you at that party and gave you notes for physics, I'm not sure what more I can do." Lip scoffed although a smirk grew on his face.

"Oh you mean that time you got your ass handed to you? Yeah I really appreciated that." I shot back sarcastically, Lip rolled his eyes at me.

He squinted at me slightly because of the hair that had fallen across his forehead into his eyes, he was in need of haircut but I couldn't resist the urge to push it away from his nevertheless. Lip caught my wrist with his hand gently, his skin warm against mine because of the confined space we shared. He intertwined his fingers through mine watching me with soft eyes, it was a strange feeling. It was almost as if I felt completely nothing at all or if I should've felt disgusted or just plain out wrong but I didn't and I wasn't sure of the reason why.

Maybe it was the fact that although Lip did get on my nerves the best of times and he could be a cocky at times, well more like ninety percent of the time. I had to admit he had been there for me on more than one occasion.

I held his stare not letting go of his hand, my eyes briefly darted to his lips. We already chest to chest, both rising and falling at the same pace.

"Fuck it." Lip whispered before he dipped his head down and kissed me hard, I was taken aback at first by the severity of what he had just done but then I responded with just as much eagerness.

The kiss soon turned into hotter kisses, our tongues caressing each other. His hand slipped down to the edge of my t-shirt where he let his fingers trail under the fabric of my t-shirt causing to freeze.

"No stop." I urged grabbing his hand and pushing away from him.

"Beth, I'm sorry I shouldn't have-" Lip didn't have time to finish his apology when the door opened and I shoved him onto the floor causing him to groan loudly.

"Shouldn't have what? Why are you on the floor?" Ian asked looking between me and Lip who was on his stomach.

"He shouldn't have woke me up, my head is killing me." I lied quickly, I rubbed my temple and pretended to look like I had just woken up.

"Ugh my dick, I fell from the top bunk." Lip grunted sparing a glance to Ian.

"I'm sure you'll live. So you had a wild night, care to tell us about it?" Ian questioned directing his attention from Lip to me.

Author's Note;
I am so sorry for the lack of activity with this book, I have a lot of ideas for where this story is headed and there has been a lot of support in the past few months. I don't have a strict update schedule at all because it's just not possible at the moment but personally I'm not a fan of them.

Anyway that's my little rant over, just please continue showing support by voting and feel free to leave a comment, I'll try my best to reply! Thank you.

UNEDITED