e i g h t

•trigger warning It was the day of my physics test, although I had class with Lip I just ignored him the entire week

trigger warning
It was the day of my physics test, although I had class with Lip I just ignored him the entire week. The silent treatment seemed to frustrate him at first, but he gave up trying to get my attention by the middle of the week, I was currently walking to school with Ian.

There was no sign of Lip when I stepped outside of my house this morning, only Ian with Carl and Debbie.

"Want to tell me why I saw 'Ian Gallagher is a dead man' spray painted on some abandoned building not too far from Kash's store?" I questioned, I had seen the words painted in a harsh red on my way home from the bakery where I had helped grandma.

"There's this girl, Mandy Milkovich. She's from a family not to be messed with, she's in my English class. Long story short, I stopped the teacher from perving on her by accidentally tripping him. She was hanging out with me since and she tried it on with me, but then went back to her brothers claiming that I took advantage of her and now her psycho brothers are after me." Ian explained with a sigh, Ian definitely didn't strike me as the type to take advantage of anyone.

"Did you not ask Mandy why the hell she told her brothers that?" I questioned with raised eyebrows.

"Anytime I go near her she threatens to call her brothers, I'd really prefer not to die just yet." Ian replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Did she just try and jump you?"

"No, I rejected her and then she left screaming. Besides, I'm gay." Ian revealed while staring at me.

"I kinda figured..." I trailed off and Ian looked at me confusedly.

"When I first met you, Kash could hardly take his eyes off of you in the store. Not to mention the fact that both of you had messy hair and your clothes looked like you put them on in a rush." I recalled and Ian cursed under his breath.

"You can't tell anyone, only Lip knows I'm gay but he doesn't know about Kash." Ian told with a pleading look in his eyes.

"I would never out you, but a married guy really? Doesn't he have kids?" I reassured to put Ian at ease.

"Yeah he does, it just happened. His wife treats him like shit, she's a bitch."

"How come you told me when the only other person that knows is Lip?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know, I trust you." Ian admitted with a small smile.

"I trust you too." I confirmed as we turned the corner onto the street of our school.