f o r t y

"There she is, Seb tells me you've gone hardcore. You're even taking some ecstasy now." Mia stated when I climbed into the back of the van with her, Seb, Mel and Aaron.

"It was just one time." I brushed off shooting a look at Seb for telling her about me.

"Here have a beer, I'm afraid weed is all that's any good tonight." Mel offered me a bottle and I took it from her.

"Thanks, the way you guys are talking you'd swear I was an addict." I countered earning a laugh from all of them except Seb who just kept his eyes on me.

"Everybody drink up, we can make it more interesting with spin the bottle or truth or dare." Mia ordered clinking her bottle against mine.

"Truth or dare, spin the bottle would just be boring since there's only five of us." Aaron pointed out, Mel nodded her head in agreement.

"I'll go first, Mia truth or dare?" Mel asked resting her bottle in her lap.

"Truth." Mia answered, I thought she would've picked dare.

"Is it true that you used to have a crush on Seb?"

My eyes widened looking between Mia and Seb, Mia told me that she saw Seb as more of a brother. I had sex with Seb, she was probably upset but she'd never mentioned liking Seb in that kind of way.

"When I first met him, not now. He's like the grumpy brother I never had." Mia replied with a smile, Seb just rolled his eyes and drank more of his beer.

"Let's spice things up a bit, Aaron truth or dare?" Mia added with a mischievous look on her face.

"Dare, I guess." Aaron responded with a shrug, but Mia still had the same glint in her eye.

"I dare you to make out with the two girls that you find the hottest at the same time."

Aaron seemed caught off guard at first, he grabbed Mel's hand and tugged her with him towards me. I was taken aback, but thought what was the harm? It was just a game. I leaned forward letting my tongue meet both Mel's and Aaron's, I locked eyes with Seb who was watching me the entire time. A few seconds later, I pulled away and Mel and Aaron returned to their seats at the opposite side of the van. I took a gulp from my beer waiting for Aaron to ask someone next.

"Beth, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I shot back, I doubt he'd pick anything too major.

"I dare you to flash Seb."

I finished my beer and placed the empty bottle behind me, I moved so I was kneeling in front of Seb. He blew the smoke from his cigarette right into my face, I grabbed the cigarette from his hand and took a drag before handing it back to him. I gripped the edge of my long sleeved shirt and pulled it up over my chest revealing my bare breasts to Seb, his eyes dropped from my face to my breasts and I pulled my shirt back down.

"This is getting kinda boring." Mia mumbled, she moved over to Aaron and Mel who had taken out a bag of weed.

"Nothing you haven't seen before." I whispered to Seb while the others were talking, I sat next to him and he passed me his cigarette.

It was before midnight when I decided I needed to get home, I grabbed my jacket from the front seat and slipped it on over my shoulders.

"I'll walk you home." Seb muttered stepping out of the van after me.

"What about the van?" Mia asked leaning out the door.

"You haven't drank that much, drop it off at my house." Seb countered tossing the keys to Mia.