Time to Fight✨

FineMf: Uh, Sangyeon hyung?

LeaderDad: What's up?

FineMf: I think something happened to Kevin and Jacob.

LeaderDad: What do you mean???

OldOld: Can someone tell me what the fuck happened to my Canadians????

LeaderDad: I don't follow you?

Mwohaseyo: Jacob! Kevin! Get up here!

FreeTheBooty: We're right here.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: Why are you panicking?

SunWrap: The question is, why do you both look so messed up???

Haknyeonie: Seriously though! You guys look like you got in a fight!

RealGranolaAppleRaspberry: Uh, can we get an explanation please??

Quwu: Come on. He said please🥺.

FreeTheBooty: See I forget we stay away from y'all. But anyways, long story short, Jacob and I are dating😊

Mwohaseyo: DAMMIT I KNEW IT!

OldOld: I knew something was up with you two.

Haknyeonie: Congratulations by Day6 😊.

BaseballBby: Yay my parents are together😊

SunWrap: There's more to this. We got that part. Next.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: While y'all were helping Q with his mess, we thought it would be cute to go on a nice lil date.

Quwu: Awe how cute! ☺️

Jelly: Yea but uh, explain the bruises. Unless that was frisky business 👀

FreeTheBooty: Absolutely not.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: Hmm. How do I put this?

FreeTheBooty: I got it. So, while we were walking down the street, coming back from our date, we were met with this group of guys and they were steady bothering us, calling us names and all that fun stuff. We tried to ignore them but that obviously didn't go. So they decided to...yea, fuck us up.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: The rest is up to your imagination.

RealGranolaAppleRaspberry: I-

Quwu: Wait-

OldOld: So you mean to tell me..

FineMf: That some dumbass mfs

Haknyeonie: Decided to attack you

Mwohaseyo: Simply because

BaseballBby: YALL LOVE EACH OTHER???!!

LeaderDad: Bro why weren't we aware of any of this until now???!

FreeTheBooty: We don't know how to tell y'all stuff without somebody turning it into a joke so yea.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: Plus, I was what they call, embarrassed. This shouldn't even be happening and now I am really scared of outside🥺

Jelly: I'm livid now.

Quwu: Oh no. They have officially unlocked my crazy side.

BaseballBby: Suddenly I want to fight.

LeaderDad: You guys have to realize that we're basically your family and you can literally tell any of us literally anything.

OldOld: Nevermind that I have graves already dug out in the back so let's go find these fuckers!

Haknyeonie: Damn you move fast.

OldOld: Look dude I may be a piece of shit in some ways with no heart but if anything do as far as LOOKED at any of you wrong for loving somebody I'm down to go to jail!

SunWrap: I would like to volunteer as tribute to the killing.

Jelly: Seriously we should find them. That's fucked up.

LeaderDad: I'm mad at myself for not being responsible.

FineMf: It's not your fault you were unaware. On another note, I'm ready to fight.

BaseballBby: Okay on a serious note though I want to fight too! I'm mad as hell they really got mobbed because of love what the fuck?!

FineMf: We have officially upset the baby. We have no choice. We gotta find them now.

OldOld: Yes their graves are waiting on them.

Haknyeonie: I ain't never had my blood boil this much in my 21 years of living. I'm ready to catch a case!

Mwohaseyo: Let's get these fuckers.

LeaderDad: So be it. Do you guys remember any details about them?

FreeTheBooty: Unfortunately yes.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: Remember everything and everyone vividly.

RealGranolaAppleRaspberry: Then let's get ready to fight!
💛💛

I wrote this based on something that happened to me when I was in a relationship with a girl.

A group of boys kept pestering us, asking us to kiss in front of them. When we didn't, they kept following us and then one of them literally pushed me into a brick wall and so many other things happened so yea.

But they're taken care of now😊

But enough about that. How's it going with you? Okay? Just remember you're important! ❤️

Thanks for reading! 😍