One More Time✨

Hak'sLove: Sangyeon hyung?

Hyunjae'sComfort: What's going on, Jun?

Hak'sLove: I was thinking about if we should go back.

Hyunjae'sComfort: Back to what? Church?

Hak'sLove: Yea.. I kinda want to get rid of my religious trauma and give it one more chance.

Kevin'sMine: Aww you found JESUS!

Jacob'sMine: Mmhmm and now it's your turn again.

Q'sMyBby: Do we HAVE to? I mean, it was cool last Sunday but if I'm not allowed a nap before and during the sermon-

Sunwoo'sBby: Um, honey? Do you want to be single?

Hak'sLove: It's fine, hyung. We don't have to go.

Hyunjae'sComfort: Please ignore Sunwoo💀

Hwall'sPeach: Hyunjun, honey if you want to go, we will gladly go. Most of us need to get back right anyway.

Kevin'sMine: I agree with the walking bubble butt. Church is cool if you know how to attend.

Jacob'sMine: There's a way to attend?

Kevin'sMine: Yea. We just gotta be cordial and act accordingly.

Sangyeon'sPrince: I say we can go again.

Jacob'sMine: Yea I don't mind. We can go back. I just hope they don't be rude this time around.

Q'sMyBby: Forgive me for being inconsiderate. We can go back. Even though it's not really my cup of tea.

Sunwoo'sBby: Everything will be fine, honey.

Hyunjae'sComfort: Fine. We'll be the only ones to go. Let's get ready then.
💛

Irl:

   "Are we going to the same church as last Sunday?" Jacob asked. Sangyeon nodded. "They're friendly and they seem as if they are very welcoming. I say we stick with them."

   "Part 2 of bent good Christian kids," Kevin said. "I don't know who you referring to when you say that sentence," Sunwoo said. "Dude, don't make me divorce you today," Changmin said.

   They walked up to the building. "Ready?" They all nodded. Soon after, Sangyeon opened the door and they walked in.

   "Oh hi guys! Welcome back! I see it's only a few of you today?" Sangyeon nodded. "One of us wanted to come back and we all agreed to come with him. The others were really taking a rest today.

"Oh cool! Today's probably going to be a bit longer due to communion. You're free to join on that if you want." They all smiled at the usher and took their seats once more.
💛

"Thank you! Thank you!" The church was busy. Everyone was up singing the last selection, after the sermon, which Sunwoo actually stayed up for, and now they were just singing and clapping along.

"Wait a minute wait a minute!" This time, Kevin and Jacob went to the choir stand, with Haknyeon following behind. "All my tenors say YEAH!" "YEAH!" "I can't hear ya! I say, all my tenors say yeah!" "YEAH!"

Changmin and Hyunjin were in the aisle. This time, Hyunjun was feeling better and happier. And the impossible happened: Sunwoo got up and danced to the music.

This time, Sangyeon and Hyunjae were playing parent for the most part. They stayed in the back and kept eyes on the boys. "Well praise Jesus," Sangyeon said. Hyunjae chuckled and laid on his shoulder.

"Men shall not lay with men." They turned to the voice and saw a woman in her late 60's, and she had a look of disgust on her face.

"Judge not, that ye be not judged, For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged," Hyunjae said. He turned back around. Sangyeon looked at him. "This is why I love you."
💛

"And now it's time for holy communion! You're not obligated to come, but if you feel as if you're slowly coming back to things, it's recommended!"

"I think I'll pass on this one. Seriously," Sunwoo said. "You can never go wrong with crackers and grape juice. I'm going down," Kevin said. "I'm right behind you," Jacob said.

"I think I'll go. It's been a minute since I've done this," Haknyeon said. He looked over at Hyunjun, who had an unsure look on his face.

"You're not forced to, honey. It's entirely up to you." Hyunjun looked up at him. Then looked at the altar. "I'll go." He stood up and took Hak's hand and they walked down.

"I must say this was a success," Sangyeon said. "I second that," Hyunjae said. They didn't participate, but they were happy that everyone enjoyed themselves.
💛

Back to the gc:

Hyunjae'sComfort: Gotta admit, church was okay today.

Hak'sLove: Can honestly say the same. It was actually comforting. I've missed that side of church. Glad to say that not all churches are full of horrible people.

Sangyeon'sPrince: Despite that one lady who tried me and Sangyeon, today's service was a-o-k by Tai Verdes.

Q'sMyBby: What old lady! I thought a long tiddie no milk grandma said something?

Kevin'sMine: ....I'm so proud of my son.

Jacob'sMine: She must've pulled that men shall not lay or something.

Hyunjae'sComfort: Exactly that. But don't worry. Hyunjae fixed her.

Hwall'sPeach: As he should✨ and now to take a nap.

Hak'sLove: Not without me!

Hwall'sPeach and Hak'sLove have left the chat.

Hyunjae'sComfort: And now, to go eat my leftover chicken.

Sunwoo'sBby; Yea...about that...

Hyunjae'sComfort: ...Q I'm coming for your life.
💛💛

badbxtchangel  a church chapter for you ☺️ hope you enjoyed such!

And I hope all of you had a good day! Happy 4th to those who celebrate!

Thanks for reading! ❤️