Bbangnyu Antics✨

AerosolCan: And on today's episode of how Sangjae almost gave us more siblings.

Dadof10: Look I just gave him what he was asking for.

Sangyeon'sDickHat: I will have your eggs fried hard in the morning next time sir.

ThatHomeAloneBitch: Man hell nah.

Momof10: Anyways, does anyone wanna go to the arcade? I crave more stuffed animals for my collection ☺️

ThatHomeAloneBitch: I'll take you bby🥰

GreatestRapper: Changmin hyung🥺

Qshine: Alrighttt come on.

GreatestRapper: Yay!

PorcelainDoll: That's adorable. Have fun children.

TheBakery: Bring me back a Pokémon!

Qshine: Eh, we'll try.

Everyone has left the chat.

PorcelainDoll: And now, for me, to go overdose on a shit ton of OxyContin.

TheBakery: And now, for me, to whoop yo ass.

PorcelainDoll: What if I like that?

TheBakery: Kevin specifically said don't do drugs. I'm not letting you do drugs today.

PorcelainDoll: Being high is fun sometimes.

TheBakery: High on life is enough over here man. You don't need no more drugs.

PorcelainDoll: You should just go ahead and be a brand ambassador for J.G Wentworth or some shit.

TheBakery: Only if you go to Sephora. Ain't no man supposed to be prettier than females like this.

PorcelainDoll: Alexa play Jealousy by Monsta X.

TheBakery: They got every reason to be.

PorcelainDoll: Ain't my fault that God blessed me with such looks and a voice.

TheBakery: Yea and I thank Him everyday for it.

PorcelainDoll: As you should ✨

TheBakery: Yea but is someone else still here? I smell fire.

PorcelainDoll: Oh shit! Remind me never to trust Hyunjae in the kitchen, alone and by himself ever again.

TheBakery: Common sense should have told you not to do that in the first place?.....

PorcelainDoll: Oh shut up bitch.

TheBakery: Did I lie??

Dadof10: Don't worry I got it all figured out over here. He's fine.

TheBakery: Cool. Now come binge watch Harry Potter and Twilight with me, Chanhee.

PorcelainDoll: I'm running.

TheBakery and PorcelainDoll have left the chat.

Dadof10: God forbid they do more than that.

Sangyeon'sDickHat: Yea I don't think we should be saying anything-
💛💛

Yea we sticking with the ship series. It's gonna be so random you'll question my sanity. If I have any left.

I want you to guess which ship I'm writing about next. Might surprise yourself. It's Good Friday!!

Thanks for reading babies! 💙