It's Been Fun✨

StressedDad: I think we all know what time it is, ladies and gentlemen.

CerealLover: We're all gentlemen...I hope.

Beyoncé'sBitch: Trust me. We are. Women got more sense than this.

YourFavoriteRapper: I mean, do they?

GiraffeNeck: That's how yo ass got in trouble in the first place. Hush.

YourFavoriteRapper: It's all just good fun and jokes, love. Trust me.

PiggyNeon: Mmhmm.

IAmHyunjun: So like, So Not Worth It is actually funny for it to only have 1 season. But now it's time to start Its Okay Not To Be Okay☺️

EricBby: Juyeon, did you get my sushi ☺️

JujuBee: Yes I did. It's waiting to be fed to you.

EricBby: I fuckin love you man😩

JujuBee: I love you more☺️

GiraffeNeck: Really can't wait to go back to seeing what real life is like.

YourFavoriteRapper: By real life you mean, realizing we on a floating rock paying bills, only comforted by food, the occasion weed and some cuddles??

GiraffeNeck: ....I really married a borderline genius.

NewNew: And tonight I'm just ready for my Netflix marathon of Kipo and She-Ra.

Breadhoon: I got the pizza and alcohol on go.

NewNew: You really are the best oh my gosh.

StressedDad: Meanwhile, I could really use some new anime to watch.

Hyunjaehyun: *Gasps* YOU ENDED YOUR ANIME FAST????!!!!

PiggyNyeon: This mf was on an anime fast?

IAmHyunjun: Those exist???

Beyoncé'sBitch: Apparently so

CerealLover: I only had a fast on cussing but we all see it didn't last long.

YourFavoriteRapper: Hyung, why did you even TRY, to go down that route?

GiraffeNeck: Some people have faith in themselves for certain things. Just go about it the wrong way.

PiggyNyeon: Lowkey losing my own damn mind trying to do something like a chip fast. Like not eat any chips for a good few weeks.

IAmHyunjun: I say this with nothing but love: you will not last.

Hyunjaehyun: Somebody bout to be on the couch~

PiggyNyeon: Oh don't you tell him a damn thing.

StressedDad: Yea children let's wrap it up I'm getting ready to close this chat. This app had a whole ass moment of selling our shit to the dark web.

GiraffeNeck: .....That's not in the joke description-

NewNew: It's not a joke, twinny.