Trauma✨

FatherFigure: That was something-

Sangyeon'sDickHat: I thank God I didn't have to answer any questions.

Hak'sLove: Same.

IloveHwall: Right.

LilSun: I would say that was a wonderful experience.

Kevin'sbby: Yea except the part when that thing who ruined my life showed up.

Eric'sDaddy: He gives me anxiety yo.

Juyeon'sKink: I honestly slept through the entire thing but then I heard that your sperm donor showed face.

Qnicorn: It did but oh don't worry.

KdramaMess: The rents pretty much handled everything. It was the best thing ever.

MathGenius: That was honestly the coolest thing I've seen since I've debuted.

Kevin'sbby: Moving on from that, where's my baby?

Jacob'sbby has entered the chat.

Jacob'sbby: Hey children.

FatherFigure: Hey Kev.

Juyeon'sKink: Something is off about you hyung.

Jacob'sbby: What do you mean??

LilSun: He means you're not as jumpy, happy and bubbly as you usually are. You're not even listening to Beyoncé today.

IloveHwall: That's just scary. What the hell's going on hyung?

MathGenius: Should I get more graves ready? Or does this call for the crematory???

Sangyeon'sDickHat: MF THE WHAT???

Qnicorn: I'm suddenly scared.

Hak'sLove: You can't be serious.

Jacob'sbby: It's nothing guys I promise.

Kevin'sbby: Yea I call bullshit. Let's go talk.

Kevin'sbby and Jacob'sbby have left the chat.

In real life:

"Kevin, honey I'm asking nicely. After that I'm killing someone." Kevin chuckled. "Trust me there's no one we gotta handle. I'm just remembering everything that happened to us."

Jacob looked confused. He sat next to Kevin. "What do you mean?" Kevin sighed. "Remember what happened when we went on our date?" Jacob nodded. "How could I forget?"

   Kevin choked up. "The memories are coming back and it's like I'm losing sleep, I keep waking up thinking I'm getting hit, and it's just terrible. I feel so scared to sleep now without thinking I'm going to be kicked in my sleep. I don't know what is wrong with me."

    Jacob sighed sympathetically and pulled the poor boy into a hug. "Baby, there's nothing wrong with you. You're just figuring out that you're enduring trauma." Kevin looked up. "What?"

   "Well, when a recurrence of events that have happened keep coming back, and you feel as if you're reliving that situation over again in mini episodes, it's a form of trauma and it is eventually transpired as PTSD."

    Kevin wiped his tears. "I don't want to deal with this. I don't like how I'm reminded of how I almost got murked. That was the scariest day ever."

    Jacob held the boy. "Kevin, my baby, you may not want to deal with it but you're going to have to deal with. The best way possible. It's not gonna be easy and you're going to have to endure many mini episodes, but that's the way it is. It's what comes with it. And trust me when I say I'll be with you the entire way."

    Kevin looked up at Jacob and looked him in his eyes. Then he kissed him. After a good while, they pulled away. "I really can't wait to marry you."

Back in the group chat*

FatherFigure: Are my children okay?

MathGenius: I would hope. Then again no one said a mumbling word.

Juyeon'sKink: I peeped in their room and so far Kevin is sleeping on Jacob's chest.

IloveHwall: Aww how cute. So we all good?

Kevin'sbby: Yea we all good.

Eric'sDaddy: Great! Now the real question: what's for dinner?

Kevin'sbby: Better go make some ramen.

Qnicorn: Bro do you know how long of a walk that is to the kitchen???

Hak'sLove: I don't know about y'all, but I'm not starving so...

Sangyeon'sDickHat: I'll be nice. I'm driving to go get something. Tell me what y'all want.

LilSun: Oh my gosh he's being humane.

Sangyeon'sDickHat: And just like that you starving.
💛💛

Pretty short compared to the others but yea we kicking it back up a bit.

Hope you guys stick around. More chaos to ensue. But you can let me know what you want to see! ☺️

Thanks for reading!💜