Bad Days✨

NewBaby: I think I'm ready to go.

3/3: Go where? There's not really anywhere to go. We locked up in this bitch.

NewBaby: I meant as in, die. Leave this earth. I'm tired and I feel like I'm never gonna amount up to anything. I'm such a failure lmao.

2/3: Chanhee, bby, pls don't say such things about yourself.

ChuckyLover: New I don't like those words 😔.

CerealMa: Stop it New. I've told you about speaking bad about yourself. No negative here.

NewBaby: That's just how I feel. I can't help that. I think it's just a bad day. It's one of those days where I wish I didn't wake up. To save people trouble.

LoveBeyonce: No no, none of this. We are not doing this today mm mm. New, you woke up for a reason. You matter. Your presence, appearance, all of it matters. You're important.

BabyUnicorn: What Canada said. New hyung you matter to us. More than you know. Believe me.

BeretKing: Just try to think of all the good things about yourself dear. It usually helps in someway.

NewBaby: Which is...cause I don't like myself. I can't find anything good about..me.

PapaSang: Alright! Morality and reality check! New, we not finna let Satan have this glory today. You! Are! The! Baddest! And don't you ever forget it!

NewBaby: Am I really? I don't think so.. I don't really belong here. I mean think about it. I'm so ugly, rude, I literally always ruin the mood, and I'm steady being overlooked. How is that good?

Piglet: You doing it again: bad mouthing ya body, ya mind, ya antics. Stop that! You are the baddest there is! You're a freaking legend! People look up to you, honey. You are the epitome of what many want to be! Remember that!

EdgyRedHead: They're all right, hyung. I mean yea. Looking at it now, our joking can go a bit too far. But in the end, we all still love you. For who you are and what you do and just as a person in general.

NewBaby: Who are you and what the fuck have you done to Sunwoo?

1/3: 💀💀 New, please realize that we love you. If you leave or did something to yourself, we wouldn't know how to cope with that. That's a terrible thing to even think about.

2/3: New, Chanhee, baddest baby ever, do realize and take heed to these words. We love you. And more importantly, I'm in literal love with you. If anything were to happen to you, I wouldn't know what to do. I would be feeling so guilty and I would be so lonely and I would go back and forth with myself about that. You are the literal love of my miserable ass life and without you there would be no such thing as sunshine. You brighten up my days. Better yet, my life. I can't let that get away from me. I love you, Chanhee. You deserve to be loved and you deserve to be acknowledged as someone who is worthy of any and everything. Please don't go. Don't leave me like that. Stay. You're my other half. Don't do rash things. Please understand that you're vital. To all of us. But as stated, to me the most.🧡

NewBaby: I- Younghoon, you really mean that?

2/3: Yes, with my entire heart. You're my world, Chanhee.

CerealMa: And here comes the tears.

LoveBeyonce: I got tissues for you kidd.

CerealMa: ❤️.

Piglet: Okay. That's it. We need to do group cuddles and therapy because Jesus and we all need to help each other with our emotional baggage.

BeretKing: That is a lovely idea.

PapaSang: I must agree. We need to start those.

NewBaby: I also agree. And Younghoon, I just- don't know what to say to that. I am really speechless for the most part. But I can say that- I love you too. More than you know. I may not show it, but my love is strong. And it's there. You're my oxygen and without you I wouldn't be able to breathe. 🧡

2/3: I love you 💜

EdgyRedHead: Alright let's wrap up these soft hours please and thanks.

ChuckyLover: Oh stop it. It's cute. Poor dude had his emotions come over. It was a bad day for him. Leave em be love.

CerealMa: Now that that little debacle is over, I say we all dedicate the rest of this day to New.

NewBaby: Oh guys. No. You don't have to.

LoveBeyonce: But we W A N T to. You needs some appreciation. We finna give it to ya✨

3/3: Party time!

BabyUnicorn: You just want another excuse to drink.

1/3: And what of it? I'm in too!

2/3:

NewBaby: For Jacob mama, I'm keeping it PG

CerealMa: Aw☺️

NewBaby: But tonight, there are no promises being made.

CerealMa: Understandable.

EdgyRedHead: Who took my condoms?

ChuckyLover: Pardon?😊

BabyUnicorn: Nobody. Check ya shoe or some shit.

CerealMa: Just when I thought I could get a PG household😔
💛💛

Don't worry Jacob baby you'll get one day. Or will ya? I updated this quite late but I guess that's what happens when you don't sleep

Anyways I hope you're all doing well! Better than me I presume. If not, we'll suffer in silence together.

Seriously, I really hope you are fine!☺️

Thanks for reading! 💚