It's Gonna Be Okay✨

LeaderDad: Is everything okay back there?!

Mwohaseyo: Yea Canadians. We need a heads up over here.

FreeTheBooty: It's all good on this end.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: I'm fine now guys. But thanks for the concern.

FineMf: Yea the noises I heard said that so we all know that but um-

BaseballBby: Can we get an explanation please?

FreeTheBooty: You wanna tell them?

ThankYouVeryKamsa: Yea I'll tell em. So long story short, I'm on bad terms with my dad right now simply because Kevin and I are dating. He didn't take it well and things went haywire but I'll be fine.

Haknyeonie: Aw no hyung I'm sorry🥺.

Quwu: That's not good at all. I'm so sorry hyung😔.

OldOld: You mind becoming fatherless sis? I mean, his grave can be ready in about 20 minutes. Maybe less.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: Thanks for the laugh Chanhee. But I don't think you should kill my dad-

Mwohaseyo: Hyung, until he learns to accept you for who you are, that's not your dad.

FineMf: Can't believe I'm saying this, but Hyunjae's right. Parents should accept their kids for who they are. If not, they don't deserve kids.

BaseballBby: And that's on Juyeon's- no let's be serious here. On a serious note, he's right. And besides I've been through something similar so I know how you feel hyung. But that toxicity can kick rocks.

SunWrap: Hyung your dad sucks. He's on my purge list. Number one, if I may add.

RealGranolaAppleRaspberry: I missed a bunch. But back to that, your dad can jump off a cliff. I understand you have religious beliefs but dude you can be yourself and be religious. Come on now.

FreeTheBooty: I am a prime example.

FineMf: It's not wrong to love anyone. Like what is the real lesson that parents are trying to teach?

Haknyeonie: If I know anything, hate is taught, not a since birth trait.

Quwu: I'm confused on why we're taught to love our enemy but also taught to hate them for being different-

OldOld: We will never know or understand the brainwashing of parents. They literally fuck up our mentality with so much mess.

SunWrap: I just miss the happy, soft natured Cobie hyung. Then again, I love how he shows his other emotions. But his dad had no right to say those things.

Jelly: I agree. Love is love, and whoever you love is entirely up to your own heart. Nobody can change that.

BaseballBby: Let the congregation say amen.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: You guys are the best things that ever happened to me. Thanks for this💛. And Sunwoo you are no longer provoked of your cereal and fried chicken privileges.

SunWrap: YES! Thanks mom! 😊.

Quwu: Ah he's adorable 😊.

FreeTheBooty: I just feel bad because I was unaware. I could've prevented that from happening.

LeaderDad: It wasn't your fault. It was a family matter. You couldn't have done anything to stop it. His father wasn't gonna take anyone's shit as far as I know.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: He got a point honey.

FreeTheBooty: I know but still. I'm obligated to at least be aware.

Jelly: It's over and done now. Everything is gonna be okay.

OldOld: I think we can all agree that whatever happens, if anyone fucks with us, they're bound end of six feet under.

RealGranolaAppleRaspberry: For once I agree with this bitch.

Haknyeonie: Likewise.

FreeTheBooty: Now that that's over, I'm takin you for ice cream.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: I can't wait to marry you 🥰

FreeTheBooty and ThankYouVeryKamsa have left the chat

OldOld: That'll be a hell of a wedding.

SunWrap: Eh, just be prepared to hear Beyoncé all throughout the church.

Mwohaseyo: Please tell me what breed of Canadian would actually do that?

Haknyeonie: Kevin.

RealGranolaAppleRaspberry: Who took my opal and obsidian crystals???
💛💛

This chapter and the previous one were emotional to write oh my gosh, but I hope you enjoyed!

Another early morning special but that's what happens when thoughts race your mind😩

You guys holding up okay???

Thanks for reading! 💚