Answers to the Q&A✨

Let's get this shit poppin! Sorry it took me so long I had to actually get mentally stable this week but I'm back now! So let's go!

Never did this before so bear with me pls💞

Alright! First up is....Sangyeon!

Sangyeon: I'm so afraid.

Author: You should be. First question is from @marktunas and they asked: do you and Hyunjae have pet names? If so, please list😊

Sangyeon: Aw hell. Well, his name in the group chat should tell you everything he's capable of-

Author: uh, sir? PET names. You know, the ones that are cute?

Sangyeon: Oh! Well we call each other babe, baby and I'm quick to call him bubs and sweets and we're not telling you what he calls me.

Author: MOVIN ON! Next question is from @atzcode and they asked: how is it taking care of a bunch of chaotic children?

Sangyeon: UGH SAVE ME! I grow gray hair literally everyday and I swore I lost 10 pounds due to stress!

Author: Holy shit that's not good. I hope it gets better for you dude. But so far that's all the questions we have for you right now so you are free to go dude.

Sangyeon: Thank God. Y'all be blessed. *Walks out.*

Author: Likewise. Alright next up is...ah yes my boy Jacob!

Jacob: Hi guys! ☺️

Author: Hi dear. Alright the first question is not even a question it's just badbxtchangel letting you know how much they love you and this side of you so yea there's that.

Jacob: Thank ya baby. Chances are this side isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Kevin in the back: I hope not!

Author: Imagine being in love. Alright the next thing I see is badbxtchangel  once again malfunctioning.

Jacob: Whipped. As they should be. Bow down peasant.

Author: Kevin I see you back there get yo ass up!

Kevin: Just doing as my king asked man. *Walks in the shadows.*

Author: Oh my gosh loyalty exists. Anyways, next thing I see is @atzcode and they just want to let you know that they freaking love you.

Jacob: Aww I love you too baby. Just don't kill anyone and it can stay that way.

Author: Ironic coming from you. And that's all I see for you so Jacob honey you can head on out.

Jacob: Cool. This was kinda fun. Bye y'all! *Runs out.*

Author: How you cute and deadly? Anyways, next up is Juyeon!

Juyeon: Well hi hello what's happening?

Author: Sit there baby.

Juyeon: Alright!

Author: Adorable. Alright the first thing I see is @marktunas and they wanted to tell you that they love you.

Juyeon: Aww you're amazing I love you more mwah ❤️.

YangYang: How did this bitch speak a red heart-

Author: Oh honey we don't have a clue. Next up is @atzcode and all they said was...boo.

Juyeon: Like the nickname boo? Or are they a ghost?

Author: Flip a coin. Anyways that's all for you lovely so you can go.