Nostalgia Concert✨

Younghoon'sDoll: They call him Hermit, the frog~

New'sBoy: He's looking for a dog~

Kevin'sMine: Did you find your BITCH in meeee~

Jacob'sMine: Oh you're abominable socially~

Hyunjae'sComfort: You're just a little bit too much like meee~

Sangyeon'sPrince: She says you used to be so kind~

Q'sMyBby: Well baby, I give you your dirty mind~

Sunwoo'sBby: Hermit the Frog cool and all, but what y'all know bout Obsessions?

Jacob'sMine: Sunday, wake up. Give me a cigarette ~

Kevin'sMine: Last night's love affair is looking vulnerable in my bed~

Hyunjae'sComfort: Silk, sheets, blue dawn~

Sangyeon'sPrince: Colgate, tongue warm~

Q'sMyBby: Won't you quit your crying? I can't sleep~

Sunwoo'sBby: One minute I'm a little sweetheart and next minute you are an absolute creep~

Juyeon'sKink: We've got our obsessions~

Eric'sDaddy: I wanna wipe out all the sad ideas that come to me when I am holding you~

Younghoon'sDoll: We've got our obsessions~

New'sBoy: All you ever think about, is sick ideas, involving me, involving you~

Hak'sLove: Studies have shown that if you have Marina and the Diamonds in your discography, life is going to be happier for you.

Hwall'sPeach: I can confirm. I have to listen to Immortal and Bubblegum Bitch at least 3 times a day for self care.

Kevin'sMine: I'M MISS SUGARPINK LIQUOR LIQUOR LIPS~

Jacob'sMine: HIT ME WITH YOUR SWEET LOVE, STEAL ME WITH A KISS~

Hak'sLove: I'M MISS SUGARPINK LIQUOR LIQUOR LIPS~

Hwall'sPeach: I'M GONNA BE YOUR BUBBLEGUM BITCH, I'M GONNA BE YOUR BUBBLEGUM BITCH~

Q'sMyBby: Not gonna lie I had to listen to bubblegum bitch at least 3 times before I liked it cause it didn't sit well with me at first.

Sunwoo'sBby: Yea honestly same here.

Younghoon'sDoll: I can't be the only one who's mind just goes: living la dolce vita~

New'sBoy: LIFE COULDN'T GET MUCH SWEETER~

Hyunjae'sComfort: DON'T YOU GIVE ME A REASON~

Sangyeon'sPrince: THAT IT'S NOT THE RIGHT SEASON~

Kevin'sMine: BABE, I LOVE YOU A LOT, I'LL GIVE YOU ALL I GOT~

Jacob'sMine: YEA YOU KNOW THAT IT'S TRUE, I'VE BEEN SAVING ALL MY SUMMERS FOR YOU. I'VE BEEN SAVING ALL MY SUMMERS FOR YOU, LIKE FROOT, LIKE FROOT~

Juyeon'sKink: Everyone has taste and that's wonderful.

Eric'sDaddy: As we should. I'd you didn't grow up imagining yourself at a Marina concert, did you live?