What's Wrong Jacob?✨

Mwohaseyo: Am I the only one who's actually worried about Jacob hyung?

LeaderDad: I thought it was just me.

SunWrap: No. I'm scared for him. He's been acting weird all day.

OldOld: Oh so it's not just me. Okay then.

BaseballBby: Why is my mom so sad today? I don't like that. Not one bit.

Jelly: Kevin?

FreeTheBooty: I can't answer. I don't even know. I'm trying to get him to tell me, but he's just laying on the bed, crying. It's breaking me.

Quwu: Aw no🥺

Haknyeonie: I hope he's okay. When sunshine's sad we're all sad.

RealGranolaAppleRaspberry: Truth. It's so sunny outside yet it's still so gloomy.

FineMf: That says so much. Kevin please find out what's wrong with him.

OldOld: Please. So I can see about having to get graves ready.

FreeTheBooty: I'll try.

FreeTheBooty has left the chat.

In real life:

"Jacob?" Kevin softly caressed the boy but was sad when he didn't even turn to his direction. "Jacob honey please talk to me." The boy was a sniffling mess and he still didn't budge.

Kevin sighed and put his hands in his head. Then took the liberty of climbing in the bed next to the boy.

"Cobie, I can't help you if you don't let me know what's going on love." The crying boy finally turned around to face Kevin. His eyes were bloodshot, and his face was pale as ever.

He only looked at Kevin for a few minutes before he started crying again. He buried his head in his chest.

"Shh. It's okay. I'm here baby." He comforted him the best way he could. He hated to see his boy crying like this, and he wanted to help him more, but he needed to know what was going on first.

"I'm sorry for acting like this. I'm just so overwhelmed." Kevin hugged him. "Don't apologize dear. But you gotta let me know what is going on with you." Jacob sighed and nodded.

"So, I was on the phone with my dad the other day, and we were catching up and checking up on how things were going with each other. He told me that everything's good on his end and I told him likewise. He asked me about relationships and such. I felt that I could trust him about telling him about us. I told him that you and I are dating and he didn't take it lightly. At all. He got really mad and he said that he refused to have a son that's gay. He said the devil took my soul and that I need to seek help and he went on and on about how I've disappointed him and all. So now I'm stuck with living with the stigma of being..this."

Kevin was speechless. He felt guilty that he wasn't there to the rescue when he was on the phone. The fact that he went through all of that and kept it to himself is what hurt him the most. He's devastated at the fact that it happened and he was unaware. Now he was angry at how his father treated his boy.

"Oh my God. Cobie, why didn't you tell me sooner? Why wasn't I aware at the time? That's not right. And he can honestly kick rocks. Cobie, there's nothing wrong with you." He started to cry again.

  "I wish he could see that. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to bother you. Now I feel so bad for being myself. I don't like this, Kevin. I feel like I just lost my dad. If that's how he reacted imagine my mom. I feel so lost." Kevin shook his head.

"Jacob, my baby, you have to realize that you are doing absolutely nothing wrong. You're choosing to be yourself, and your father just doesn't like that. He'd rather you be the version he has in his head. You know how parents are. They want you to be this picture perfect kid and live up to their unrealistic expectations. But they have to realize that when we grow up, and get older, we learn to think for ourselves. We're not going to always agree with everything they say, or do what they want us to do. They don't accept it because it's unfamiliar to them. He'll come around. I promise."

   Jacob thought about it. Kevin was right. He was grown now, and he doesn't have to answer to nobody but God. He doesn't have to have his father's approval. He was content with himself, and as long as it's like that, then that was okay. Besides, he found love. That's rare in life. He loved this boy with his entire heart. And he knows he loves him back. Everything was gonna be alright.

   "Thank you Kevin. Thank you for knowing how to be a good boyfriend. For comforting me and making me feel special by Twice. For caring about me and showing me what love is. I love you. So much." Kevin smiled at him. "I love you more baby." They shared a kiss.

   "Okay do I have to find a new shovel- well then." Chanhee walked in, while the two were kissing. "Yes okay I see things are better. I'm gon head out now." He walked back out. The two boys laughed at him. "Yea the Boyz are gonna get an explanation later. But for now," he crawled on top of Kevin, "I want you." Kevin smirked at him. "So be it."
💛💛

I refuse to write unholiness to the extreme I'm too Christian for that💀

I always put my bias through angst and shit. That's what you do when you got daddy issues. And unaccepting moms.

Anyways, how's it going kids? Hope you're okay! ☺️

Thank you for reading! 🤍