Love In The Air✨

Names have changed😊 Moonbae chapter (but involves the help of everyone else.)

CerealMa: Kebbie☺️

LoveBeyonce: Cobie 🥰

CerealMa: Have I ever told you that I love you?

LoveBeyonce: Every day love. And I love you more💞

CerealMa: Aww🥰 I can't wait to get married to you🥺

LoveBeyonce: The papers and rings are ready when you are baby✨

CerealMa: How did I end up with someone as amazing as you😩

LoveBeyonce: I'm gonna be honest, you deserve so much better than me dear.

CerealMa: And how could you say something like that about yourself?????

LoveBeyonce: Cobie, you deserve the world. You are a king that deserves nothing but the best. I honestly feel as if I can't give you that.

CerealMa: Hmm, I'll see if I can change your mind on something such as that 👀.

CerealMa has left the chat.

In real life:

"Okay children! I need y'all to gather round here." Jacob got the 97' line, and Sangyeon, and got them to gather with him. "So, not that y'all know, or care, but Kevin and I have our 7 month anniversary tomorrow."

"Oh word?" Younghoon asked. "I know right? Anyway, he said he feels as if he can't give me the world when he already has. So, I'm enlisting y'all's help, to make sure he knows that I don't need or want anybody else but him."

"Wow you guys are literally adorable," Hyunjae said. "Eh, we try. Now, the first thing I need to get someone to get Kevin out of this house." "I can handle that." They turned to the door and saw Haknyeon standing there. "I may be young, but I have more braincells than Changmin and Chanhee." "He says the truth."

"Alright then. You have to do everything in your power to get him out of here and literally keep him away for like 3 hours." "Got it. I'll just take him to a Beyoncé concert."

They widened their eyes. "I think he'll be very tired after that don't you think?" "Yea. We going around 8 in the morning, he leaves on a stretcher, he gets his shower and rest at the hospital and we Gucci!" They all started laughing at Hak. "That's gold. But if you're serious, please do the honors." "Bet."

   "This is going to be so much fun." Everyone then decided on what they were gonna do and stuck with the plan. It was a mission everyone signed up for and they were gonna make it successful. Jacob was going to show Kevin how much he really meant to him.

The next day....

  "Cobie!" Said boy bolted up. "What's happening?!" "Hak is taking me to see Queen Bee! I can't help but feel that this is an entire fever dream!"

   He chuckled at the adorable boy. "Well you two have fun and try not to faint more than 4 times, okay?" He nodded, kissed him on the cheek and walked out, Hak following behind him. Hak winked at Jacob then closed the door.