Haknyeon Appreciation✨

RealGranolaAppleRaspberry: Where is my babyyyy??~

ThankYouVeryKamsa: Haknyeonieeee?

Quwu: Where is heee?

SunWrap: Yo, where's Hak hyung?

OldOld: Where's my baby piglet?🥰

Jelly: That's just scary. But yes where is he?

Haknyeonie: I'm here☺️.

FreeTheBooty: There he is!

LeaderDad: One of my favorite children🧡

Mwohaseyo: Hak! It's a special day for you!

Jelly: Before we do that, where is Juric?

FreeTheBooty: I sound proofed all walls so they'll join when they do.

BaseballBby: Oh shut up. We didn't do anything.

FineMf: We just got back from a small lil ice cream date.

Haknyeonie: Aw. Cute🥰.

RealGranolaAppleRaspberry: Everyone stop! It's my baby special day. To be specific, our special day. But I'm using it to appreciate him.

LeaderDad: What do you mean by that?

Mwohaseyo: It's their 7 month anniversary, hyung.

FreeTheBooty: Bro ALREADY??!

ThankYouVeryKamsa: Time said she ain't waiting on nobody.

OldOld: Right. Like mf all I did was BLINK!

Haknyeonie: Lol guys. It's your typical anniversary party. But I'm not drinking.

RealGranolaAppleRaspberry: We'll worry about that later. For now, we're gonna appreciate you and only you because you're literally amazing.

SunWrap: Gotta admit it, Hak is one of the greatest things walking on the earth.

Quwu: There are no lies present whatsoever.

FineMf: Truth. He's so talented.

OldOld: He has a voice that's literally out of this world.

Jelly: Dude got dance moves that'll put Chris Brown to absolute shame.

LeaderDad: Yooo💀 but he's not wrong at all.

BaseballBby: He do be an angel and help when no one else can.

FreeTheBooty: And not to mention a freaking comedian half the time.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: And he's an adorable, loving baby with a cute persona. Let's not forget that he's a wonderful therapist.

Quwu: Yes! One of the best forms of comfort in existence (besides food of course).

RealGranolaAppleRaspberry: My turn☺️. Haknyeon, you are the best thing that ever walked into my life. You have this amazing aura that just screams love, your voice is honey sweet, if that because it's so much sweeter, you're so adorable and cute and it makes me lose my religion half the entire time but I absolutely love it. And every time I so much as look or think about you I instantly get butterflies and just can't help but picture what life would be if we stayed together, forever. I could say much more but I'll stick to a thank you for right now. Even with everything with us first meeting at the agency, I knew we would get along. I'm so glad that I am able to call you mine. I love you to infinity💛.