Hakhwall's Deprivation✨

AerosolCan: Anybody home???

Tiffany'sHaddish: Me as always.

AerosolCan: Just who I need. 🥰

Tiffany'sHaddish: Aish stop it🧡

Dadof10: Yea okay that's cute and all but like who took my Harry Potter collection??

Tiffany'sHaddish: Bruh it's ALWAYS some shit man!

ThatHomeAloneBitch: I got my own shit so I know I ain't take it.

Momof10: Yea and I'm pretty sure nobody has reached that brink of thievery in their years yet.

AerosolCan: Yo just watch mine. I got all 8 movies too.

Dadof10: Don't wanna do that to you but then again I could care less so thanks!

Sangyeon'sDickHat: Wow I can't believe I'm saying this but sometimes Sangyeon, you ain't shit💀

Momof10: Damn. That's crazy. Anyways, who put me a Biblical crossword puzzle on my desk?

GreatestRapper: That was me.

Momof10: Thanks. Now go do ya damn chores.

GreatestRapper: Not even gon argue cause you not you right now so yea.

AerosolCan: Since when Sunwoo followed instructions?

Tiffany'sHaddish: Not us being in a parallel universe.

GreatestRapper: Shut up dick pickles I only agreed cause it was the truth.

AerosolCan: Never mind we didn't go anywhere.

Momof10: That's a new one bruh.

ThatHomeAloneBitch: I agree.

AerosolCan: Anyways, has anyone seen that reboot of Magic School Bus??

Tiffany'sHaddish: Bro when I say BULLSHIT!

Dadof10: They really redrew Miss Frizzle like that. She look so fucked.

PorcelainDoll: Fr man. The way they drew her is homophobic as hell.

TheBakery: Baby what-

Qshine: Let's be realistic: Miss Frizzle gay as fuck.

Momof10: Hell yea. Even my dad would agree with that shit.

L.Akidd: Now THATS saying something right there.

Tiffany'sHaddish: But flashback to that episode when Arnold took off his helmet while they were in space.

AerosolCan: We don't speak of that episode that shit makes me itch and it was really written in as him getting a cold.

L.Akidd: Yea that shit was wack as hell. And the way he was so still-

RedheadProblem: I must say that that episode did not pass the vibe check.

Tiffany'sHaddish: But the show in general did. The theme song was straight as fuck and can we talk about that diversity??

AerosolCan: We all knew Phoebe was a lil zesty😩

ThatHomeAloneBitch: ALRKFKEKD BITCH!

Momof10: Bitch was every girl's bi awakening. Prove me wrong.

GreatestRapper: And Wanda's big head ass was annoying as fuck.

Sangyeon'sDickHat: Mannnn no mf was annoying like Arnold's sister. Cousin. Whatever the hell she was. What was the bitch name?

Tiffany'sHaddish: Jail? Something like that.

AerosolCan: Honey her name was Janet 💀💀

Tiffany'sHaddish: Janet belong in jail. And to the streets.

Momof10: Bruh I can't help but think about that episode now. I'm itching.

AerosolCan: Right?! I don't like this shit at all.

Tiffany'sHaddish: Baby calm down. I'll take care of you.

AerosolCan: Yes please🥺

AerosolCan and Tiffany'sHaddish have left the chat.

ThatHomeAloneBitch: Now, I'm going to nap.

Qshine: I'm gonna go rob Seaworld of a dolphin.

GreatestRapper: I'm going with you.

Momof10: Kev I'm coming with you. And Q we gon see how far you get with that kid. Good luck.
💛💛

I wrote this while blasting Promise by Ateez and I have no regrets at all.

Anyways, I hope you're all okay! Hope things are going well for you! This chapter and the next might be my last ones for a minute.

Ramadan is coming up and I wanna be respectful to my Muslim readers. So yea.

Thanks for reading! 🧡