Sangjae and Seggs✨

Heads up: she gets a lil zesty🥵 enjoy you freaks

Sangyeon'sDickHat: BDSM!

FatherFigure: I am literally right here.

Sangyeon'sDickHat: I was lonely for a minute I thought you left me to die with these toaster shaped fuckers😩

FatherFigure: Well, I wouldn't go THAT far as to nonchalantness.

Sangyeon'sDickHat: You've thought about it haven't you?

FatherFigure: *Gasp* How did you know?!

Sangyeon'sDickHat: Damn. It be ya own baby daddy. Heart been broke so many times😩😭

FatherFigure: Oh hush ya mouth.

Sangyeon'sDickHat: Make me.

FatherFigure: You might regret those words baby~

Sangyeon'sDickHat: How so? It's not like you got the balls to stop me.

FatherFigure: I think we both very well that I do. And you know I got the hands that can do that shit, too.

Sangyeon'sDickHat: But we all know you don't have to do much. I'm literally a bitch for you😭

FatherFigure: Remember you said that shit not me.

Sangyeon'sDickHat: Eh, truth is truth.

FatherFigure: Trust me when I say you've got a storm coming.

Sangyeon'sDickHat: I mean, you kiss it right so of course it's gonna be a storm.

FatherFigure: Damn straight. And some days you just need some hugs...on the ass. With a paddle.

Sangyeon'sDickHat: The best hugs😩.

FatherFigure: This, ladies and gents, is what we call, impact.

Sangyeon'sDickHat: And you know yours is heavy. Especially your hands.

FatherFigure: Very distinct.

Sangyeon'sDickHat: I know. It's just something about em. Specially when I get gripped it's such a turn on🥵

FatherFigure: Well let's go see how this impact actually affects you.

Sangyeon'sDickHat and FatherFigure have left the chat.

GreatestRapper: Should I soundproof their room?

ThatHomeAloneBitch: Already done.

TheBakery: Oh thank God.

In real life:

   Hyunjae didn't know what the fuck was about to happen. "This man is about to kill me." Suddenly, Sangyeon walked in the room, closing the door behind him. Hyunjae put his head down instantly.

  "Look at me." Hyunjae didn't move. Sangyeon grabbed his chin, gently, and lifted it up to him. "I'm talking to you baby. Look at me." Hyunjae's eyes met his and he felt himself getting weak in the knees. Then Sangyeon wrapped his hand around the boy's waist, causing him to turn red.

   "Hmm well lookie here. All tough on that phone but as soon as my hand meets your waist-" he gave it a squeeze, causing the boy to let out a low groan.

    Sangyeon then lifted his head again and kissed him strongly, with a hand around his neck. Hyunjae then wrapped his hands around his neck, letting him take over.

  Soon enough they pulled apart. "Lay down. I need a good look at what's mine."

    Hyunjae laid down on the bed, waiting for whatever was to come. Sangyeon smirked as he looked at the vulnerable boy. He took his shirt off and ran his hands over him, knowing just which spots that'll set him off.

   He started kissing on his neck, and he bit down on a certain spot, causing Hyunjae to let out a moan.

   He kept kissing down his neck, reaching his chest, and that's when Hyunjae lost it.

   Sangyeon bit down on his weakest spot, causing him to let out a high pitch moan. That combination of teeth and tongue made him go weak, and he prayed that he wouldn't stop.

   After leaving enough red and purple marks he sat up and admired his work. "Such a pretty canvas, and I used just the right paint."

    Hyunjae pulled the older down and kissed him once more, his mind clouded in all that was happening.

   Sangyeon wrapped his hands around the boy's ass, giving it a squeeze, causing him to gasp. Sangyeon took this opportunity to tongue him down, using his assertiveness to take over.

    "S-Sangyeon-" he tapped the boy on his thigh. "That's not my name right now, darlin." Hyunjae was overwhelmed. "D-Daddy please." "Please what sweetheart?" He started to nibble on the back of his neck, another weak spot, causing Hyunjae's eyes to roll back.

   "So like do anyone know where I can find- oh shit." Haknyeon bust through the door. The two pulled away, even though Hyunjae was still out of it a bit.

   "Yea my bad I'm just gonna..yea. Use protection." He walked back out the door. Sangyeon chuckled at the boy and then looked at Hyunjae, who was high off his sensuality.

   Sangyeon smirked at him. He pulled off his own clothes and stripped the boy of the rest of his clothing. "Now, where were we?" This was gonna be fun.
💛💛

Cues the clown music for everyone who thought they were gonna get smut💀 I can't write that stuff

But yes this the good Sangyeon and Hyunjae chapter for those who were itching for some Sangjae. You are welcome☺️

Literally wrote this while listening to Paramore so there's that.

Thanks for reading! ❤️