Where's Sunwoo?✨

Quwu: CODE MF RED!!

FineMf: Bro I'm scared as hell right now. What the fuck's happening?

Mwohaseyo: When Changmin types in all caps, you know it's time to run by BTS.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: Changmin, what's wrong dear?

Quwu: Which one of you toothbrush shaped fuckers took my Sunwoo?

BaseballBby: Yo he pulled out THOSE types of insults. I'm scared fr.

OldOld: Who in their right mind would want to steal him? Especially from you?

Haknyeonie: Somebody did. I don't see him in this dorm anywhere.

RealGranolaAppleRaspberry: Me either. Not even in the studio.

FreeTheBooty: He wasn't in the kitchen-

LeaderDad: Nor the bathroom-

Jelly: Or his own room...

BaseballBby: He's not in any secret hiding places...

FineMf: And his phone is offline and nowhere to be found.

OldOld: Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm getting very worried about him.

Quwu: You? Bitch how you think I feel??! He's mine! And I bet one of you fuckers had something to do with it!!!

FreeTheBooty: We gotta find that mf pronto. Q scaring the living Beyoncé out of me rn.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: My baby🥺.

Mwohaseyo: Well, look at it this way: it's peaceful for once. Ain't that what y'all wanted?

LeaderDad: Hyunjae-

Mwohaseyo: No, Sangyeon. Y'all inadvertently manifested his disappearance. Y'all claimed he always had an attitude and was always a bother so he probably left due to those words getting to him.

OldOld: Not Hyunjae actually making sense-

FreeTheBooty: This is terrible.

ThankYouVeryKamsa: Noooo this is all our fault 🥺.

FineMf: No it's not. But he made some key points. But think about it, we were all getting along and vibing and doing just fine. Why so suddenly just up and disappear?

RealGranolaAppleRaspberry: We need to get someone who knows how to handle these situations.

LeaderDad: The cops?

ThankYouVeryKamsa: He said someone who knows how to handle this. Them mfs dont.

FreeTheBooty: Whoa.

Haknyeonie: Snapped👀.

FineMf: Can't even argue cause he's right.

BaseballBby: Hmm. I think I may have an indication as to where he may be....

Quwu: SPILL!!!

Mwohaseyo: Fast. He's scaring me now.

BaseballBby: Sunwoo's favorite place, well one of his favorite places, is the beach right? What if went out there for some reason?

Mwohaseyo: Why buddy boy going to the beach in February though?

LeaderDad: March is approaching ya know...

Jelly: Damn already?!

OldOld: Bro time fr said she ain't waiting on SHIT

RealGranolaAppleRaspberry: She you bitches getting old now.

Haknyeonie: Babe pls💀

FreeTheBooty: Somebody go get my son from the beach.

Quwu: To the beach I go!

Quwu has left the chat

In real life:

Changmin made his way to the beach as quick as possible. It wasn't walking distance, but it wasn't that far either. When he got there, he looked. Looked at every aspect, corner and shoreline. He was about to give up until he saw the red head of hair, sitting at the shore.

He didn't want to scare him away so he didn't make too much noise. He got behind him and stopped. Then he made it seem as if he was casually there.

"What are you doing out here?" Sunwoo jumped at the voice. He relaxed when he saw who it was. "You gave me heart attack." "Yea you gave me one first. We were worried sick about you! Especially me! You know how I get when you're not even within a 5 mile radius of my vicinity."

Sunwoo chuckled. "I'm sorry I worried you guys. I just wanted to clear my head. Get these negative things and thoughts away. And I didn't want you all to be annoyed so I turned off my phone and decided to give you a day of peace to yourselves."

Changmin was confused. What did he mean by that? "Sunwoo, dear, what are you speaking about?" Sunwoo sighed.

"I'm pretty aware of the fact that I'm really an annoying dude. And that it gets out of hand half the time. I don't mean to be, but it's a coping mechanism. I cope by being an ass. But I've learned that it's not a good thing and people will start to dislike you. I didn't want you all to hate me because of my antics. So I came out here to look for a more serene or peaceful, if you will, way to cope with my issues."

Changmin looked in shock. Is this the same Sunwoo? The same one who laughs at the face of anything that doesn't end well?

"Sunwoo, we could never, and I mean never, hate you. You're literally one of the babies in this crazy family. Your antics, coping, attitude, and so many other things make you, you. Don't change that. You only change if you want to for yourself. Not for someone else. You."

   Sunwoo didn't wanna admit it, but the older was right. He was his own person. And he was very grateful at how the Boyz were like his second family. If people didn't like it, oh well. If people like it, good for them. But in the end, everything's up to him.

    He snagged a quick kiss from the elder and then laid his head on his shoulder. "I love you. More than you know." Changmin rubbed his back and ran his fingers through his hair. "I love you too baby."
💛💛

When in pain, lay in vain. Kidding. Don't ever do that. Plot revenge instead.

I plan on doing a Moonbae chapter next for a certain someone👀 we gonna see how it goes.

Anyways I hope you all are okay! I'm literally dying over here cause of my monthly sickness 🥺 ugh she can rot.

Anyways, thank you for reading babies!💞💞