Hehe

I can title things.
........................

Phil woke at about seven thirty. He got up and changed out of his old clothes. He didn't get much time to do anything else because he heard a crash from the kitchen.

Oh no, something was in his hou- oh. Oh.

Phil looked too his bed to find it empty, had he forgotten already? He ran to the living room. The kid had broken a flower pot, he seemed to be playing with the peices, rearranging them how he wanted.

"Don't touch those you could get cut!" Phil ran towards the peices when the Piglin held out his hands.

"Stop!"

Phil stopped. The sudden noise made him stop. It wasn't a good noise. He'd prefer to not hear that sound be yelled again.

The Piglin studied his circumstances. He couldn't stand up. Phil noticed that he clearly thought about it. And how he'd gotten to this room on his own was up for debate. He seemed to have come up with a solution. He pointed to the ground with a hand and drew an imaginary semi circle around the peices.

Phil got the message, "go around." He did as told but found no difference in the scattered peices than before.

"Uhh,"

The Piglin looked back at the peices and adjusted a few of them. Before looking back to Phil.

"I... I don't know what this is mate."

He looked at Phil expectantly for another moment. Hoping that he'd get it. When Phil didn't his ears drooped and he let out a soft whine. Phil felt bad. Whatever Piglin thing this was went over his head completely. Maybe he should go to the library, figure out was this was. He looked to the peices, yeah, if he wanted to keep a Piglin around for a while then he should definitely learn more about them.

Phil couched down next to the Piglin and wrapped a wing around him. The Piglin sighed but other then that he didn't respond. He had given up on this. Phil carefully picked him up. The Piglin didn't thrash about anymore. He seemed to trust Phil to a degree. At least enough to be picked up.

Phil set him down on the table again and grabbed more bandages.

The Piglin was confused. He already had those.

"Why more?"

"I need to get those books don't I? Phil asked as if the Piglin could understand him. "Maybe there's something about language as well as the peices you found."

Phil took off the bandages and replaced them with new ones. The gash in the little guy's leg didn't look much better. It still made you feel bad for the Piglin, or want to throw up. Depending on how well you handle blood.

After that was done the Piglin pointed to the floor, more specifically the peices. Phil would need to get this kid some things to play with too huh?

Phil sighed and placed him next to the peices. Where he started playing with the peices again. Though it was slower. Like he just wanted something to do.

Phil couldn't leave the kid here. He could hurt himself on many different things. One of them being those peices. He'd have to come with. But how would Phil get him around the village without anyone freaking out?

He looked to the Piglin, who was staring at the peices, then he started to rearrange then again.

The was no way someone wouldn't notice this kid.

Phil opened his closet and looked for a hood or something. Thankfully he had a small poncho/hood for the little guy. He took it and went over to the Piglin.