Piglin Plan

I be Poppin off with de chapters!

Also I got my government microchip today!

I had a panic attack cus I'm afraid of needles. But I still did it! I'm a big girl now!

(Ugh I'm such cringe sometimes.)
........................

Before Techno and Mace went their seperate ways they decided that they should meet up every week instead of every month, because of the war. It would be nice to find out when Mace will leave to go to war. Mace also asked to see Tubbo and Techno said he'd see what he can do. So the next week he asked Philza.

"I don't think it's a good idea to bring a little kid into the nether."

"You brought Tommy into the nether." Techno responded.

"Yes, but I didn't have anything else to do."

"I kept track of Tommy better than you guys did."

"That's... True."

"So, let me take him."

"I- Techno. Tubbo is very weak."

"What do you mean?"

"We hit, well, a snag in his diet. He's stopped eating because he doesn't like feeling full so often. Nothing I've done had worked. I'm worried were going to lose all our progress."

"Oh. Can I try?"

"Try what?"

"Well, if he has a reward for eating he'll probably eat more."

"Yes, but he doesn't want anything."

"What?"

"He- he's content to have no toys other than his bee, and the toys he borrows from Tommy. He doesn't want candy because he'd have to save room for it. And he doesn't want to go into town or anything. I don't know what to do. The only thing he wants is his father and I can't- I can't give that to him."

"Oh. Well, I- I can talk to him. I'll see what I can do."

"I guess you can try."

Techno nodded.

Techno wasn't a fan of Tubbo. Not really. He felt like a red herring. A trap. He was too innocent. It had to be a trap. But everyone else had warmed up to him and that had to mean something. Phil was smart. So maybe Techno was being paranoid. Either way, he wasn't going to let Tubbo suffer. Even if he doesn't trust his guise.

Tubbo was humming to himself in Tommy's bedroom.

"Uh, hi?" Techno was bad at talking to this kid. That was another reason he didn't like Tubbo.

"Oh! Hi!"

"Hi." Techno sat down next to him.

"How are you?"

"Good! Body's a little shaky. Don't like the shakies. But good still!"

"Oh. Okay. I, I haven't really gotten to know you. I was curious about what you like to do."

"I like Tubbee!" Okay, that's not really an action. But Techno continued anyways.

"And?"

"Tubbox!"

"Okay, and?"

"And... I like Tommy and Wilbur. I like being with them!"

"What do you like doing with them?"

"I like exploring with Tommy! And I like when wilbur says funny things. Sad that they're both at school all day now."

Right, spring break ended. Techno had forgotten about that.