Smol & Fuzzy

I went to the mall yesterday and I found a store that has their Christmas decorations up... I know.

I also bought a Coraline keychain at hot topic. It's the button key! I'm far too excited about it.
........................

Techno walked into the kitchen early in the morning. Which was odd for him. Kristin tried to start a conversation but...

"Oh, hello Techno!"

"Hi." Techno looked through the cupboards for something to eat.

"How are you?" Kristin asked.

"...Fine."

"You're up early."

"Yeah." Techno found some bagels. He grabbed some before leaving the room.

He wasn't seen until the afternoon after that.

...

"Is that normal behavior?" Kristin asked Phil later.

"Recently, yes."

"If you push him he'll get all philosophical." Wilbur said, quickly joining the conversation.

"In what way?" Kristin asked.

"You ask him if he's okay too many times he'll just: 'I mean the universe is meaningless anyway so it doesn't really matter who is and isn't okay' or something like that. I don't think he actually believes that. I just think he's using it as an excuse to ignore how not okay he is. Or throw us off. He promised me that he'd come to me if he was struggling. He hasn't yet. I think he's turning a blind eye to even himself." Wilbur lowered his voice to mimic Techno's deep one.

"That sounds very unhealthy." Phil said, and Wilbur hummed in agreement.

"Can I try to talk to him?" Kristin wondered aloud.

"Well," Phil started. "If he won't open up to us, I highly doubt he'll open up to you. But I guess you can give it a shot."

"I wanna try." Kristin said.

...

Techno begrudgingly let Kristin into his room. As she probably wouldn't do anything. When she entered he was already on his bed with a book open. Greek mythology.

"Hey, Technoblade."

"What do you want?" He closed the book.

"Are you okay?"

"Does it matter?" He asked annoyed.

"Of course it matters, we want to help you!"

"... Go find someone who can be helped." He said, opening his book again.

"But Techno, we're worried about you."

"Who is?"

"All of us, Phil and Wilbur and Tommy and Tubbo! And me too!"

"Why you? You barely know me."

"Maybe not, but I'd like to know you better."

"Go do that with any of the other kids in this house."

"Technoblade..."

He stopped talking to her and Kristin has no choice but to leave the room.

...

"What is Technoblade normally like?" Kristin asked.

"Well," Tubbo started. "He's kinda like how he is now, but this is like that dialed up to one hundred. Normally he's just kinda sarcastic."