Jelly

Plerp.
........................

Tommy became accustom to the way the house worked in under a week. He was shockingly impressionable at this age. Phil thanked the stars that Wilbur was the one who found him, instead of anyone else who could've filled his head with nonsense.

Tommy quite liked the place. It was never cold. And he always got food.

Everyday that week, Wilby would wake him up, then they would go to the kitchen, where the guy who makes the calming noises would give him breakfast. Wilby would hang out with Tommy and Tommy could play with Wilbur's old toys when he wasn't home. He tried grabbing the Piggy's stuff but he guarded his room from Tommy like nothing else. In fact, now that he thought about it, he'd never actually had the Piggy speak to him directly. He didn't even know his name. Wilby was fond of him though. He went to ask the cooing man about it.

"Hai!"

Tommy had grown used to running up to people and getting attention.

"Hmm? Oh, hey Tommy." He closed the book and leaned forward. "What's up?"

"Piggy."

"Huh?"

"Is the Piggy shy?"

"Technoblade? Why do you ask?"

"He hasn't said any words to me yet."

"Oh. Do you mind?"

"Not really."

"Okay. Is there anything else you need?"

"When will Wilby get back home?"

"From school? Uh, a few hours."

"Aww."

Phil laughed.

"Will's toys are always open to you as long as you put it away after. You can use those before he gets home."

Tommy nodded and went to Wilbur's room to play with his toys.

Phil was concerned about the fact that Techno hadn't spoken a single sentence to Tommy. He needed to go see what was up with that.

Phil stood up and went to Techno's room. He could often be found in there when Wilbur wasn't with him. Which was much more often now that Tommy was here.

Techno was sitting on his bed. Looking though a dictionary, trying to learn new words, when Phil knocked.

"Techno?" Can I come in?"

"Mhm."

Phil opened the door and saw Techno sitting on the bed. He sat down beside him.

"Techno, how are you?"

"... Is this a trick?"

"Uh, no? I don't see how there would be a wrong answer here." Phil smiled.

"I'm okay."

"Just okay?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Well, Tommy said that you haven't spoken to him yet, and it's been a week since he got here. It just seemed unlike you to not talk to someone for that long."

"..."

"Something's wrong isn't there? Techno you can tell me anything."

"I... It's just-"

Techno stopped.

"With Tommy here I don't get any of Wilbur's attention anymore!"

"What do you mean?"