HÆH

WOOOOOOOO! WE HIT 50K VIEWS!
Thank you all so much! Seriously I love reading your comments and seeing you enjoy this fic! You guys helped shape some of the plot, so I couldn't have done this without you!

Thank you again! <3
........................

Phil f***ing married her.

The ceremony was nice. Or at least Techno thought it was, he didn't really remember it. He wasn't really there. Physically he was there. Physically he was standing by the dessert table with a thin glass in hands, in a tight suit, at Phil's wedding reception. But his mind was in about 18 different places. Thinking 18 different things. He felt bad about that. It was Phil's big day!

Phil's big day...

Techno found that he didn't understand Phil as well as he thought he did.

Phil had met someone he hadn't known a few years ago, and was willing to spend forever with her! Until death do they part! Techno would not be doing that. People stab you in the back. They lie and cheat, and they leave you in the dust. Since the entirety of the army that was still alive, had looked Techno in the eye and said "no, we won't be following you." Techno has had a new perspective on relationships, which was: Don't trust people. They betray you.

Sun Tzu should've said that at some point. Then maybe Techno would've been prepared for heartbreak.

People were hazards. And anyone who thought differently were naive, and doomed to dig their own grave.

Techno was too blinded by his own mistrust of others, to see reality as it was.

But Techno wasn't magnifying the event that led him to this. He really had told the Piglins to continue to follow his lead, as they had all this time,

And they didn't.

Not because they were intentionally backstabbers, but because they wore the same mistrust Techno was now donning.

Techno wouldn't voice any of these melancholy thoughts.

This was a wedding after all.

Phil deserved to be happy at his own wedding.

He deserved to be blissfully unaware of the downward spiral Techno's mind was becoming.

Those were a few of the thoughts running though Techno's head.

Another was how he despised suits. They didn't look that good on him, in his opinion. So it wasn't even worth wearing the tight uncomfortable fabric.

Tubbo loved the suit, and was definitely going to try to convince Phil to let him keep it.

As was Tommy.

Wilbur was indifferent. And you could see it on his face. Though he did look good in a suit.

Techno was not going to go to any more weddings if he could help it.

Another thought ran though his head,

How would his life be changed by this?

The last thing he wanted was for things to change. But yet, here he was, at Phil's wedding. Kristin was going to move in. It wasn't like they didn't have room. But Techno was not too excited about the idea of another person trying to befriend him. Trying to be... Motherly. As his brothers had described her. Another person in his home... Free to catch any weaknesses he fails to hide. He did not like the notion.

But he'd do anything for Phil.

Phil was a constant in his life, he had saved him from the jaws of death and for that, he was eternally grateful.