BAH BA DA BA BAH!

Do do do do- *continues singing pigstep*

...

Okay, I just want to say, that I am terrible with descriptions. The way I view the world is slightly different to how others see it, so I am not good at describing things. Which is why I don't discribe clothes or anything. I'm really bad at it. Especially battle scenes. So cut me some slack if it's awful.
........................

Techno spent the next day training with a shield and less with a fishing rod. Techno wasn't a fan of shield PvP. But that could be chalked up to his Piglin ways. He did have a good handle on axe PvP however, royalty often used axes when they had to fight. Techno felt cool when he held it in his hand. He wondered how serious it was between Wilbur and this Dream guy.

The first time Wilbur had met Dream was only the next day. Will didn't expect what he saw. He was wearing a lot of green and had a smiley face mask.

Wilbur was grabbing his stuff from the chest when he heard someone approaching.

He turned to see the smiley face mask and failed to hide his confusion.

"Uh, hello?"

"Are you Wilbur?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm Dream." He held his hand out and Will shook it. Even now when he wasn't trying he could feel the strength in his hands. "I just wanted to say, no hard feelings. Okay? I'm only doing this because Keem offered his lunch for a week and I can't pass that up. I don't want to make a bad first impression to you or whoever you're bringing. Good luck," Wilbur could've sworn he saw him smile under the mask. "You'll need it."

"Same to you, Dream."

"Cool, I wonder if the sportsman ship will last."

He turned around and went back to these two guys. I've of them had thick rimmed glasses over his eyes, while the other had a little headband tied around his head.

"Ya met Dream huh?" Charlie said walking up to Wilbur.

"I think Techno can take that guy."

"You haven't seen him fight. By the way, when is the battle?"

"The day after tomorrow, after school."

"That's it? Oh you are so dead."

...

Wilbur grabbed his backpack and started towards the door when Puffy stopped him. She ran in front of him and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Uh hi-"

"Please tell me you're not the one battling Dream."

"I sort of am."

"You're gonna get yourself killed! And the whole school is gonna be there to watch!"

"What?"

"The whole school is talking about it! How do you think I knew?!"

"Niki told you?"

"No, it's all over been hearing about! It's a miracle the teachers haven't shut it down!"

"Relax, I have it taken care of." Will took her hands of his shoulders.

"Okay, who have you thrown under the cart?"

"My brother, and he's not gonna die, he's gonna win." Wilbur started walking back to the door.

"I doubt it." She folded her arms. "I'm gonna be there. Just to make sure they don't die."

...

"How many is that?"