Exhilaration

As of me writing this I haven't finished writing the previous chapter. I'm just so ready for this. I can't wait anymore. :)
........................

"Can't this wait? I'm very tired."

"No I need you to see this." Wilbur dragged Techno over to the cave and they both climbed down to the bottom.

"What am I looking for exactly?"

"I need you to make sure there's no one else here."

"Why?"

"Cause it feels like I'm not alone."

"Have you considered that you might be crazy?"

"I'm not crazy Techno. Just look around please."

Techno sighed and wandered about the cave. He stopped for and stared into the river for a moment before shrugging and continuing his search. He looked at the boulder next to the river and stood on it to of it to see anything else. Or hear anything. Judging from the subtle movement of his ears. Then he went back to Wilbur at the entrance.

"I get what you mean when you say it feels like someone else is here but as far as I can tell no one is. Have fun in your fancy cave, I'm going home."

And without another word Techno climbed back up the glow lichen and disappeared.

Wilbur stared at the exit and sighed. Maybe he was going crazy. If Techno didn't find anyone then it's highly unlikely that there's anyone there.

"So,"

Wilbur jumped and whirled around.

There was a girl sitting on the boulder. She had wavy, natural red hair, high waisted pants and knee high boots. She was undeniably pretty, and looking at her nails with an uninterested expression.

"-the cute boy comes back into my cave and brings a freak of nature with him?"

What!?

"He's not a freak." Wilbur responded.

"Not an insult, Hot Stuff." The girl got off of the boulder. She was almost his height. Maybe just a few inches shorter. "Freak of nature, meaning that; he's actively defying the laws of nature. Piglins can't breathe the air here."

"Uh- Maybe he just hasn't turned yet."

"A Piglin, who can speak English, who spent that much time down here 'hasn't turned yet?'"

Wilbur fiddled with the bottom of his jacket. He'd stopped wearing the trenchcoat. That was too edgy. He was glad about that too, he'd probably make a somehow worse first impression than he already is.

"Piglins don't take that long to turn into zombie Piglins."

Wilbur gave no response.

"You've piqued my interest. So, watcha doing? Why come repeatedly to my cave with seemingly no reason huh?" She approached him.

"Uh-"

"What's your name sweetheart?" She got within a few feet of him. She was very pretty.

"Uhm, W-Wilbur."

"Sally, Sally the Salmon." She held her hand out and he tentatively shook it.

Before Wilbur could say anything she walked around him to look at the glow lichen.

"I didn't realize you could get down here this way until you showed up." She grabbed onto the vine and climbed up with remarkable speed. Soon she was at the top sticking her head out of it.