46

a/n: i'm sorry it's been so long. i'm super busy and distracted, but i know i keep saying i'll keep up and never do. i'm like super sorry but i swear to god i will stay consistent considering the fact for the next two weeks i won't be busy. i will also update my book new kid. i even have a new book called lover boy about johnny lawrence. they will all be updated daily. i love you all.

mattia pov:

after a long silent 40 minutes there was a knock on the door.

m: i'll be back okay?
she just nodded.

i went to the door and opened it. i hugged my mom and i turned my head to see a tall, white, skinny, young looking guy.

m: uh who's this
mm: this is doctor spencer reid
m: how old is he like 12
i scoffed &
i walked in

mm: don't mind him
r: do i look 12?
mm: eh you could pass for 14
r: hm.

they walked in and i stood across amelia and just pointed at her. she looked up and the doctor guy went to introduce himself.

r: hi i am Dr Spencer Reid.  i am apart of the BAU & i'm here to, i believe help you.

he put his hand out and she didn't shake it

a: bau?
r: behavioral analysis unit.
a: what?
r: i study human behavior and a lot of other important factors.
a: what's this have to do with me...
r: it seems like you're holding back and i'm here to help with that.

me and my mom sat on the couch across them and doctor was sitting across her.

r: can you tell me your name?
a: amelia
r: amelia, okay. can you explain why you came here.
a: tias my best friend
r: okay i can clearly see a bond here, but why won't you explain anything to him?
a:...
mm: she's scared
r: yes good job
m: ok i get that i called to profile amy but can we not treat her like a fucking science frog experimenting on her?
r: um yes of course.
m: okay but scared of what?
mm: hm
r: if you don't mind id like to talk to you in another room if possible.
m: me?
r:yes
m: what why
r: please
m: fine

me and this doctor went in my kitchen since it was far off.
r: i think i know what's wrong with your friend
m: do you have to say it like that
r: ok well i meant i think i know why she's not talking. it's because of some t-
m: yeah trauma
r:... you knew?
m: yeah just don't know what or why
r: huh. interesting, okay so i'm getting sexual abuse trauma from the way she's very closed off. she doesn't want to use her words or use her body such as hugging or a simple handshake to greet someone. she's afraid.
m: why did she come to my place?
r: she sees you as her protector, since a dad is suppose to play that role and i'm assuming that's who's doing it. you come in second place.
m: as the protecter?
r: yes.
m: okay so what can i do
r: just be there for her and possibly tell her to file a report.
m: huh. thanks
i started to walk out until he called me.
m: what
r: may i ask you something
m: sure doc
r: whats bothering you?
m: huh?
r: what is ruining your mood
m: nothing
r: it can't be about your mom, your used to her being gone so what is it?
m: can u like maybe not profile me?
i said frowning at him
r: sorry...
i sighed.
m: look. it's um, this girl. we have a thing and i can't tell if she likes me or is over me.
r: do you want me to profile her?
m: no it's a one time thing i can't have you profile everyone i know
r: if you say so
m: maybe some other time
i smirked and walked back.