8

y/n pov:

me and alex walked in the house, and saw our parents sitting on the chairs by the countertop.

mom: hey kids.
me and alex waved
dad: i thought only you were hanging out alex?
a: oh uh y/n came along.
dad: oh cool what'd you guys do.
a: eat.
mom: oh good good, don't wanna eat a late dinner.
y/n: yeah.
dad: well we haven't done much while you two were gone, we just blew up two air mattresses. for now.
mom: yeah me and your father will sleep on one in our room, you and alex can sleep on one in one of your guys room?
a: yeah of course.

mom: you two can go take a shower we brought the boxes with your clothes in.
y/n & a: oh thanks.
dad: well me and your mom are going to go in our room and sleep, it's been a long day.

me and alejandro grab our pajamas and head to the shower. me and alex had our own bathrooms in our rooms, were so blessed i swear. i'm grateful that our parents have good jobs.

after showering i seen that alex set up the mattress in my room, i thought he'd put it in his tbh since it was closer to him.

a: oh hey.
y/n: hey.
a: uh i grabbed a blanket.
y/n: thanks, wait why'd you grab two?
a: because you don't share so i grabbed my own.
y/n: hm true.
a: i'm kinda slumped i'm just gonna lay down for a bit.
y/n: yeah me too.

me and alex are laying down on our phones, i'm on netflix considering the fact i don't have instagram or tiktok. but of course he's on tiktok and instagram, like always.

y/n: hey i'm gonna go to bed.
a: ok.
y/n: night.
a: night.

alejandro pov:

me and y/n had to sleep on a air mattress for tonight. it's whatever though, she fell asleep after half an hour. it was already 10pm, i was getting kinda tired since car rides drain me whether i'm driving or not yk? right when i was about to fall asleep i got a text, i look at my phone and it's from the group chat.

THE BOYS🐙🐙🐙

alvaro
y'all got to meet him early?

mattia
sucks to suck shortie

kairi
yeah we were nearby and we stopped by hung out a little while

roshaun
yo when you linking up with all of us?

alejandro
uh, idk tbh because i might be
busy this week setting things
up  and shopping for the house.

alvaro
just let us know?

kairi
we could go to the mall or sum

alejandro
yeah of course

mattia
does your sister have snap?

alvaro
he has a sister??

kairi
yes

roshaun
haha is she taller than you two

kairi
nah i'm taller than her

roshaun
damn she short then

alejandro
she's 5'2

mattia
snap?

alejandro
it's xy/n.y/l/nx
why?

mattia
soccer remember

kairi
yeah "soccer"

alejandro
what's that supposed to mean?

kairi
nothing i'm just playing around

i stopped texting back after that. am i a normal brother? am i supposed to get mad when guys ask for her socials? i mean i can be i'm supposed to protect her, in this way meaning her heart. can't have some guy breaking her hear or making her cry.
eh, i should just go to sleep. get ready for the busy day i have ahead of myself.