10

mattia pov:

all i could say was

hOly.
sh!t.

his house was HUGE, you could tell from the outside that it was big but then they had a huge ass backyard? wow. i'm amazed, i literally couldn't stop looking around. it was so, nice and put together. i was kinda looking around for y/n too. i was waiting for her to come out since he said she'll be joining us.

THE BACKYARD (SOME OF IT)
IGNORE THE BEACH PART. JUST THE PIOL AND STAIRS/COUCH AREA.

k: this is where we're gonna eat? r: it looks to nice to have food on there

r: it looks to nice to have food on there.
m: yeah what if we spill.
i said.
a: oh it's fine don't worry we can always buy new like cloth for the couch , whatever you call it.

wow alejandro was not PHASED by the stuff around him, is this middle class too him? because this is LUXURY RICH for me. it's just crazy, everything is so nice. the lanterns were lit up everywhere, me and the boys walked on the path and sat down, there was a empty seat next to me. hopefully alejandro doesn't take it, and y/n sits there.

speaking of her, i wonder why she didn't add me on snap yet. hm, maybe she doesn't know it's me. she has too, my name is in my username. alejandro left to go get her, again. so i turn to kairi.

m: yo did y/n add you on snap?
k: uh no not yet.
m: oh cool.
k: why?
m: oh i was just wondering.
k: oh ok.

his parents were sitting on the other side of the table with roshaun. me, kairi, and alvaro. there's a empty seat next to roshaun, and one next to me. hoepfully y/n takes the one by me.

h o p e f u l l y.

we heard the door close loudly and everyone turned

a: you forgot to put the stopper.
y/n: oh shit sorry.
a: it's fine, here just put it on now.

they headed towards the table and i saw alejandro sit by roshaun, probably because it was closer to him when he was walking. so that left the empty seat for y/n.

y/n came and sat next to me, she smiled and said hey. how sweet, she's pretty nice already. kinda thought she wouldn't even say a word too me, i'm glad she did though. her outfit was pretty dope.

y/n outfit:

the food looked so damn good, i'm assuming her parents made it

the food looked so damn good, i'm assuming her parents made it. didn't look bought from the store if you get what i'm saying.

the food:

a & y/n dad: hope you boys well and ladies enjoy the food,he smiled

he smiled.
i was the first to speak up
m: of course it looks amazing already.
there dad smiled at me, so that's good. i'm locked in as MR nice guy hopefully.
i noticed a set of eyes on me, didn't know who but i just looked down and then i saw a dog.

i JUMPED out my seat, it started barking at me and chasing me. i ran around like a FOOL. i ran off the path and was now on the concrete area and ran around. the boys were laughing, there parents were shocked and tried calling the dog. while i was running looking behind me, then foward and so on i saw the dog turn it's head and look in another direction. it ran there, it ran to y/n. she called the dog and told the dog to sit.

y/n: this is walter.
m: walter? that's a person name
y/n: well it's our dogs name
m: hm
y/n: wanna go eat now?
m: mhm..
i stares at the dog while walking back.

i sat back down.
out
of breath.

a & y/n dad: look we're sorry we couldn't control him
m: ha, no worries just got kinda jumpy.
a: kinda?
a & y/n mom looked at him with a glare.
k: you shouldn't have jumped, he probably had reflexes.
r: yeah you should've just pet him, you gave off "caught robber" vibes.
alejandro laughed and called his dog over, his dog layed down by him, panting.

i sarcastically smiled, not trying too seem rude to there parents.

y/n pov:

well, i just seen my crush?
someone i think is cute?
idk what to call it, but ykwim.
get chased by my own dog, kinda funny but i helped him get our dog so he wouldn't get bit.

everyone was sitting down and eating peacefully.
my parents asked for everyone's name, they all seemed nice expect alvaro. i guess he gave me a mean vibe? a "idgaf" vibe, he wasn't disrespectful just very nonchalant i guess. no expression on his face. i couldn't tell if he was like hating what's going on or excited honestly, so yeah.

roshaun seems kinda idk the word. oh, kissass. he seems like a total kissass ykwim? trying to act like someone he's not, acting innocent? eh he just seems kinda quiet and boring? oops.

mattia is really cute though, i was just avoided eye contact with everyone while eating and looking down. kairi was chillin just eating, observing i'd say. he can be quiet at most times it seems like and when he is, he's watching everyone and it's like he's analyzing how everyone feels and what there next move.

7:50 pm

mom: well you are all lovely boys.
dad: yes we wouldn't mind seeing you all around here often!
mom: unfortunately sleepovers can't happen yet, we don't have our guest room set up.
y/n: we have a guest room?
alejandro, my mom, and my dad stared at me.
a: yeah?
y/n: oh.
a: you didn't see it?
y/n: no i guess not.
a: oh it's downstairs.
y/n: good to know.

the boys all thanked our parents for having them over & dinner. i went in my room while they were doing that.

5 minutes after just sitting on my bed i heard a knock, and the door slowly opened. it was kairi.

k: hey i just wanted too say bye.
y/n: oh, uh bye * i smiled at him *
* he gave back a warm smile *

he left and all the boys left assuming he's the only one who popped by. i took a shower then went back on my bed to watch on my block.