39

i'm so sorry i keep being inactive even tho i say i will be super active, i've been so caught up with work.
A/N: i bought something that will help me stay active, a wireless keyboard! i'm excited because i can actually stay active now. not not that yall asked or care just just a update 😔 LMAO
* friday *

y/n pov:

kai and tia haven't been talking lately and they have been putting ME in the middle of it, ugh it's so annoying. instead of texting or talking to each other they'll tell me what they have to say and make me tell them as if i'm some fuckimg messgenger.

these past days me and mattia didn't really hangout afterschool since i was busy with soccer and honestly i'm not sure what he was doing now that i think of it. eh whatever i'll ask him later.

i walked to my first class dreading it since i had kai and tia in it. i was gonna play the role, messenger.

i sat down by myself because i didn't like choosing and picking sides, then the teacher mentioned partners. me and tia got paired together, i think kai was annoyed because he huffed when he heard her read that aloud. i went to sit by tia and kai got paired up with this girl named paige.

i went to sit by tia and i wanted to know why he was so busy afterschool aswell, i mean i know he has a life too but i just wanted to get to know him more i guess.

m: hey
y/n: hi:)
m: i'm so tired
y/n: why?
m: tried to pull a all nighter
y/n: oh my those are so hard
m: yeah
y/n: did you do it on like a phone call?
m: yeah how else?
he chuckled
y/n: shit idk in person
m: nah haha i only do that with the boys
y/n: oh so who'd you have a all nighter with
m: ameila
y/n: oh
m: yeah and i just been busy with other stuff
y/n: like
m: nothing don't worry about it
y/n: hm
m: what
y/n: nothing
m: no what, i know how you are y/n
y/n: no don't wanna intrude
m: you always intrude

i just stared at him.
not in a good way.

m: no no it's a good thing because i mean you care but what do you wanna know what i was doing?
y/n: i mean sort of yeah.
m: hm. some shopping, being with my mom and...
y/n: ?
m: therapy
y/n: oh about your dad?

mattia pov:

what.

she just stared at me,
then i realized i forgot to say that out loud.
interesting.

m: i'm sorry, what?
y/n: o- oh i- i'm sorry
m; hm. kai told you i'm assuming
y/n: please don't tell him
m: it's my business so...
y/n: but it was a accident, he just was saying what u guys fought about.
m: hm no worries

i just started reading over the assignment,
mad as shit.

because honestly what the fuck?
now were just telling everyone each other's business?

hm, okay.
dont think you'd like me telling y/n that you cried over the same girl for like two years, or that YOUR dad left wtf man.

i just tried to shrug it off but i could feel this tension between me and her. I just know she wanted to say something like its not that shes nosy. Okay she is nosy but in a good way, sometimes. I just know she cares you know but sometimes i dont want her knowing everything since we kinda just met. I don't really like people knowing about my dad since its just a imperfect thing but she found out so.. eh.

it was really quiet between me and her the whole time during class. once class ended i just gave her a light smile and walked out. when i started heading to my next class i felt a tug on my shirt, when i turned around it was a kai.
k: hey..
m: hi...
k: i been wanting to talk to you.. i'm sorry that i called you out on personal shit..
m: mhm no worries
* i tried walking away to avoid this bullshit *
yet he still continued talking