49

friday*
(y/n pov still)

y/n fit:

i was officially grounded

i was officially grounded. for talking back, slamming my phone and disobeying apparently. bullshit, thats all i have to say about it. absolute bullshit. i grabbed my board and decided to skate to school today. i didn't have my phone since they took it away. i left early so i wouldn't have to talk to ale and kai so early.

i started skating to school. i haven't been skating lately i guess i've just been busy. eh it's fine, i'm nervous about afterschool. we have a game afterschool. first soccer game in jersey, jeez the pressure is real. i hate feeling like i make the team lose so hopefully that doesn't happen here.

when i got to school i was like 10 minutes early and i decided to sit at a table and drink some water. i saw ross walking past and i got up to talk to him. i'm assuming he either didn't see me or didn't want to talk to me. i tapped his shoulder and he turned.

r: oh, hi.
y/n: hi.
r: so what's up?
y/n: i'm sorry about the other day.
r: don't worry, i know you're a little feisty.
y/n: i feel like it's only towards you, that's why i wanted to say sorry...
r: seems to me like you're ignoring the fact you like me.
y/n: what? no, no.
r: i mean you just like my company and you don't like that you do.
y/n: ...
r: see i'm not that bad once you get to know me.
y/n: but i don't know you?
r: well get too. i'll meet you at the skate park afterschool.
y/n: i can't, i have a soccer game.
r: okay then after, 7.
y/n: okay um. i don't have my phone so i'll be there when i get there..
r: what happened?
y/n: family bullshit
r: oh.. where's that one guy?
y/n: mattia?
r: yeah.
y/n: suspended.
r: oh, wow.
y/n: yeah.. so i'll see you later.
r: yeah sure.

i walked off to my next class, knowing i was gonna be bored since kai and mattia are suspended.

mattia pov:

i was suspended so i was kind of bored not knowing what to do today. i woke up around like 1pm and enjoyed being able to sleep in. y/n's game is at 3 so i decided to shed some time by checking on amelia. i took the bus to her house since my car is still in the shop.

i got to amelias house and knocked on the door. once she opened it i gave her a hug, i feel bad because i lay on her sometimes. one day i'm there for here the next i'm not. i could see she was still dealing with the stuff with her dad and i wish i could do something but i can't. doc and my mom are working on building up information for them to take on the case.

i'm not sure if there boss will let them though. my mom gets promoted sometime next week, the doc told me so i could get a surprise gift and all. me and amelia went to eat at mcdonald's since it was near us.

TW WARNING:
(i'm sorry i haven't been TW's in the past but from right here this is a TW warning for the whole book. mentions of assault, rape, blood, violence, self harm & a lot of other stuff. i should've done it in the past but i forgot because a lot of events are just written off my head so i forget to put a TW. my apologies.)