6

alejandro pov:

i'm sitting in the back of this car with my new friends just for my sister to join. this is exactly what i wanted to avoid, i just want her to have her own group not in a selfish way i mean. just in a way that she isn't antisocial, so she can have some friends she's comfortable with. not my group though, there all dudes were supposed to "da boyz" not "da boyz + a girl" who also happens to be my sister. ykwim?

after a quick like 5 minutes kairi stopped and parked his car. we were already at mcdonalds, there were also a couple other stores around. small grocery stores and other food places. so it seemed like a nice spot considering it's so close to us. we all got out the car and headed in.

k:want me to order
m: uh sure i'll take a big mac and fries
then kairi looked at me
a: oh uh just a salad
m and k laugh
k: you're joking right

i didn't know what to do or say when they told me that, because it was seriously what i wanted. i just nodded my head in a yes motion.

i handed him a $5 bill
kairi shook his head
a: take it
k: nah we're bro's i got it fr
a: o- oh thanks
k: yeah for sure, so a salad
a: and water
y/n: can't be caught with no bev
me and her laughed
kairi and mattia looked at us, confused.
k: hm your loss and you?
as he looked at my sister.
she made a clueless face
y/n: i haven't been here in a while, mind if i go with you and look at the menu?
k: yeah come on.

 she made a clueless facey/n: i haven't been here in a while, mind if i go with you and look at the menu? k: yeah come on

y/n left with kairi
is she f l i r t i n g?
is she trying to get at him? in front of my face.
is she dumb? i just met kairi, and she's trying something? he didn't even get to be my friend for a day. hm. i see them talking, having a conversation. i wonder what there saying. i wonder if she even needed too look at the menu or just wanted some "alone" time with kairi.

me and mattia had a chat, some small talk while were getting to know each other for now.

m: did you figure out which school your parents were going to enroll you in?
a: uh yeah actually it's called Passic?
m: passaic?
a: yeah that one.
m: fr?
a: yeah why?
m: the boys go to that school.
a: no way.
m: mhm
a: aye that's a good thing then right?
m: yeah of course man.
a: show me around?
m: yeah for sure.
a: cool cool.