11

mattia pov:

it was like 8:40 pm when me and kairi ended up in our neighborhood, after dropping off alvaro and roshaun. kairi started staring at me weird, well something.

m: take a picture it'll last longer.
k: what is that.
m: what.
k: right there * he pointed at my shoulder *

i looked at him confused, then i looked at my shoulder. there was something on my shirt. he swatched his finger on it and smelled it.

k: it's peanut butter.
m: huh?
k: yeah look.
m: i didn't even eat anything today with peanut butter.
k: weird.
m: yeah, fr.
k: well we're here.
m: thanks for the ride bro.
k: yeah anytime.
i shook kairi up & got out the car.

i walked in my house, said hi to my parents and went in my bathroom to take a shower. after doing all that i went and layed down on my bed. i was going through tiktok and instagram then i went on snapchat.

SNAPCHAT
xy/n.y/l/nx. has added you back!

woah, she finally added me back. should i text her? or is that weird since were not close and i just saw her two hours ago....

fuck it

mattia
hey

y/n
hello

mattia
wyd?

y/n
watching on my block

mattia
oh shit i never watched that

y/n
you're missing out dude!

dude? is that all i am? a dude to her?

mattia
should i watch it 😯

y/n
yes!!!

mattia
hm, i don't have no one to watch it

y/n
invite kairi to your place haha

mattia
i was thinking about inviting you, lol

y/n
hmm, i see.

mattia
soooo

y/n
don't think alejandro would like that

mattia
why?

y/n
cuz you're his friend

mattia
hmm, i see.

30 mins passed by. i'm guessing she went to sleep.. or maybe i was annoying?... hm i'm just gonna sleep it off.

alejandro pov:

it was pretty late at night, me and my dog walter were chillin in my bed. i was on my ps4 playing cod. it was kinda weird, the dinner. i felt some weird vibes from mattia and y/n. i couldn't completely tell since there pretty quiet and shy people but something definitely wasn't right. i kinda noticed mattia staring at her a couple times, so after that i decided to grab peanut butter and rub some on his shirt while i grabbed his jacket from him, offering to hang it up. causing my dog to attack, haha. it's all jokes but at the same time i wasn't joking? if you get what i mean...

the days have been alright since we been here. i don't know what terms me and alvaro are on he didn't really talk to me? but roshaun is one funny ass DUDE let me tell YOU. i swear right when i'm done cracking up at his joke, he says another funny ass one. me and kairi are cool of course he's pretty chill you know? he just relaxes and goes with the flow, on the other hand i don't know what vibes mattia gives me. HE'S cool, but i just feel something weird with him and y/n. eh whatever i should just go to bed.