Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Lucy watched her husband put the bullets back in the gun in horror, “Please don’t.” She begged.

Danny didn’t want to know though and shoved past his wife ignoring her screams for him to stay and got into his car, he had received a text from Jon telling him Joey was in the club causing trouble.

He screeched out of the driveway just as Lucy ran out of the house, he was going to sort it out because he was sick of Joey’s constant interference and this time he had interfered that much he had managed to turn Lucy against him.

When he got to the club it was empty except for a few of the regular drinkers, Danny said hello to them as he walked past and went to his office where Jon was but he hadn’t seen Joey or his papa.

“Where is he then?” Danny asked, looking around the office.

“He went out back with your papa,” Jon said pointing to the back door.

Danny smirked and shook his head, wondering what they were plotting this time, he pulled the door open and cleared his throat gaining their attention.

“I hear you’ve been causing trouble in my club, so it’s not just my personal life you think you can interfere with?” Danny said calmly looking at Joey.

“I came to see Jon, unless you forgot you dropped the bombshell that he’s been shagging my girl!” Joey shouted.

Beppe looked at Danny and shrugged, “I don’t know anything.”

Danny snorted in disbelief, he was looking at the biggest liar he had ever seen and it wasn’t until now that he had realised just how conniving and sly his papa was. Joey probably thought he was helping him, but Danny knew there was always an ulterior motive behind his papa’s apparent kindness.

“So go and have it out with him then,” Danny said looking between the three of them.

Jon looked at Danny in disbelief he knew that Joey would beat him senseless, and he was going to allow it to happen, even Beppe looked shocked that Danny was going to let them fight it out.

“Danny you’re not serious?” Beppe asked.

“I am fight it out,” he said pulling his papa away and stepping out of Joey’s way.

Joey and Jon both looked at each other and Joey laughed, “Forget it, I’m not here for your entertainment!”

He stormed past them and as he got through the door he heard the click of a gun and froze, when he turned around he was expecting to see Danny holding the gun but it was Jon. Danny looked at Jon and shook his head telling him to put it down.

“Give me that, I said a fight that was not part of the idea,” he said holding his hand out for Jon to pass the gun to him.

“No, I’m sick of the way he always makes me look like a prick!” Jon roared pointing the gun at Joey.

Danny could see that Jon was scared from the way he was shaking, he wouldn’t shoot him, he hadn’t got the bottle. Joey was laughing at him, goading him, because Joey didn’t believe he had the bottle either.

“Put the gun down!” Beppe shouted making Jon jump.

He shook his head and gripped the gun tightly keeping it aimed at Joey’s chest, Danny stood in front of him and glared at him.

“Give me that gun now!”

Joey pushed Danny out of the way and stepped closer to Jon pushing against the barrel of the gun, “Go on big man do it!”

Joey shoved Jon and Danny tried to get in between them to stop him from pissing Jon off, he wasn’t thinking straight and it wasn’t wise to piss someone off who was holding a loaded gun.

Beppe was watching the three of them, Danny was pushing Jon back and Joey was trying to reach around Danny to get to Jon. He huffed and walked over to them and pulled Joey away, but as Danny shoved Jon again he started to get really angry.

“Stop pushing me!” he shouted in Danny’s face.

“Stop being a dick then and pass me the god damn gun!” Danny hissed, he grabbed the barrel of the gun and gripped it tightly, but Jon wouldn’t let go of it and then the sound of the gun going off echoed through the alley.

Danny stumbled back from Jon and looked down expecting to see blood, but there was nothing, a gasp from behind him made him spin around and when he saw Joey his eyes’s widened.

He turned back around but Jon was running down the alley, the gun was lying on the floor of the alley and Danny picked it up shoving it into his jeans and then rushed over to Joey.

“Shit!” he hissed looking at his papa.

Joey was bleeding badly, the bullet had gone right into his stomach and the amount of blood was ridiculous. Beppe ran into the club and grabbed a towel as Danny dragged him inside and lay him on the floor.

“What are we going to do!” Danny asked in panic.

Vote,  Comment Fan :)