Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Lucy got out of the taxi and tugged on her dress, trying to pull it down; she was starting to regret wearing it. She spotted Dom waiting outside the club for her, he looked impeccable as usual, his blonde hair was roughed up looking like he just got out of bed, but he looked cute.

She ran up to him and gave him a kiss and a hug; he grabbed her hand with a smile and dragged her to the queue. She loved Dom they had been friends a long time, but they rarely got the chance to see each other. If he wasn’t gay, she was sure she would have married him one day she thought to herself with a smirk.

“You’re looking mighty fine Miss O’Connor!” he told her smacking her backside.

She giggled and slapped his arm away, “Dom behave!”

After Dom had flirted with the two burly men on the door, they finally got inside. Lucy pulled him over to the bar and he ordered two glasses of wine, Lucy didn’t usually drink but she felt like trying it and she trusted Dom to look after her, unlike Sasha, he wouldn’t bail on her the first time a sexy man caught his eye.

“How are things with Paul?” she asked as she sipped the wine.

Dom sat back and ran his hand through his messy blonde hair with a sigh, “Not good, I’d rather not go there Lucy we’re meant to be enjoying ourselves.”

Lucy smiled sadly at him; he had been on and off with his boyfriend Paul for years, but whenever they got serious Paul would end it. She hated Paul and the way he treated her friend and she had told him on more than one occasion.

“You’re right, let’s go, and dance.” She giggled pulling him up and dragging him to the dance floor.

She watched as girls gave him lustful looks, he really was a handsome man, with his blonde hair and bright blue eyes; he looked so perfect, sometimes she wished he wasn’t gay.

Lucy was dancing with him when she noticed a man sitting at the bar regarding her strangely she recognised, but she couldn’t remember where from.

She watched him as he made a call never once taking his eyes from her, then he got up and walked out of the club. She shook it off and carried on Dancing with Dom.

“Lucy do you want to make all of these girls jealous?” Dom asked with a smirk.

She giggled at his mischievousness and nodded. He pulled her closer so that she was pressed against his chest and to anyone who watching they would have looked like a loved up couple.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he span her around, the wine had gone straight to her head and she was feeling slightly tipsy. They were both laughing loudly and dancing away, when she looked at a group of people who looked like they had all just seen a ghost, she stopped dancing with Dom and turned around to see what everyone was staring at. The people in the club were all jumping out of the way, and as soon as Lucy saw, why she was horrified.

 “Shit!” she whispered into Dom’s ear.

“What?” he asked looking around; he frowned as he saw that everyone had stopped dancing.

“Let go of me now, quick!” she hissed.

Dom let go of her just as a raging Danny came to a stop in front of them, Dom was standing behind her looking at him Danny with curiosity, as was everyone else in the club.

“This isn’t what you think!” She told him resting a hand on his heaving chest.

Danny narrowed his eyes at her and then his eyes roamed over her body widening as he took in what she wearing. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from Dom roughly. Dom backed away realising he was about to be beaten senseless.