Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Lucy hadn’t spoken to Joey for over a week he wouldn’t answer the phone to her, and she was too scared to go and face him. She slammed the phone down on the table after he cut off another one of her calls.

Danny was in his office making preparations for their wedding, he had managed to pull it forward, and Lucy was nervous that in three days time she was going to be his wife, but the thing that bothered her the most was Joey surely it was going to tip him over the edge.

“Good morning beautiful,” Danny smiled at her leaning back in his chair.

“Morning,” she mumbled.

Danny titled his head to the side and smirked at her, she was so moody first thing. The fact that Joey wasn’t talking to her was only sending her mind into overdrive, she was coming out with the most ridiculous theories she just couldn’t accept that he didn’t want to speak to her.

“No luck with Joey?” he asked.

She didn’t answer she just scowled, and stormed out of the room slamming the door and muttering about men.

“You should save all that aggression for the bedroom cara!” he shouted after her.

Lucy was making some coffee when she heard the front door knock, she opened it and was excited to see it was her wedding dress.

“Who is it?” Danny shouted.

When she didn’t answer he opened the office door and stuck his head around she was holding a bag, and she had a smile on her face.

“Is that your dress?” he asked.

Lucy nodded and walked into the bedroom, “It’s beautiful,” she sighed.

“I doubt it’s as beautiful as you,” he murmured following her into the bedroom.

Lucy could see by the heated look in his eyes what his intentions were, she chuckled at him as he pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. His kisses always had the same effect on her her body seemed to heat up to a point where she thought it might catch fire.

She was amazed by the stamina of the man, his appetite for sex was just insatiable, and he could go on for hours. She was always the first to collapse in exhaustion.

“I should go and finish making that coffee,” She whispered, but he had other ideas as he raised her legs up and pushed inside her.

“It can wait,” he groaned as he quickened the pace.

Lucy wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and kissed him he pushed his tongue into her mouth, and dominated the kiss like he always did.

Lucy slipped out of the bed and pulled on one of Danny’s shirts and some pajama bottoms, she grabbed her bag and walked into the kitchen making herself a drink. She pulled out her contraceptive pill just as Danny walked into the kitchen.

“What is that?” He asked eyeing the tablet she had in her hand.

She waved the box at him so he would know what she was taking, but was surprised by the irritated look on his face.

“Why?” He questioned.

Lucy laughed at his question, it was a bit obvious wasn’t it she thought. She frowned at him, and swallowed the pill with some of the water.

“Why do you think?” She muttered.

Danny didn’t know she had been taking the pill and felt angry, they were in a relationship and due to get married and she was making sure they didn’t have a baby.