Finality

[A/n: Shameless self promo: PLEASE READ LISTED ??? It's so much better than anything I wrote in this, I promise 😭]

George and Dream had been married for just over a year, the two still hadn't left their honeymoon phase that began well before their marriage. The two realized shortly after getting engaged that they really were as close to soulmates as you could get and neither were complaining.

"Are you sure, Clay?" George was sat on the taller man's lap, listening to the faint sound of the 'starting soon' music. Clay gave him a soft nod.

"Yes, love. It'll be fine, I'm ready." Clay spoke softly, pressing a soft kiss against the brunette's cheek. "We can start now."

George nodded, his finger hesitantly pressing the button that would switch to the face cam. The chat immediately picked up on what was happening.

Dweamx: IS THAT DREAM?!

dnfstanie: HOLY SHIT

achildlesschild: Huh?!

gogyshopesanddweams: DREAMS FACE- WHAT THE FUCK?!!! OPERATION FORK THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE

The two laughed at chat's reactions and George moved to the side so Dream's full face was in frame now.

"Yeah- it's me! This is awkward wow..." George could tell Clay was nervous. The older man grabbed onto Clay's hand and made himself comfortable, cuddled against the green-eyed boy.

"Despite our current cuddly position this is going to be kind of a serious stream. We'll FINALLY be telling you what happened and why Dream disappeared for six months." George ran his thumb up and down Clay's hand, knowing that often calmed him.

"Yeah we'll just get right into it. It's a pretty long story." The two boys made sure they were comfortable, Clay's words droning on as he explained his addictions to chat.

"Becausebof theses addictions, I had avoided alcohol and drugs for my entire life. I didn't want to become a lifeless soul trapped in an animated body, ya know? But with George here... I felt invincible. That definitely wasnt the case." The taller man continued, the chat already knowing where this whole thing was going.

"Basically, I was in rehab for six months. It did work, thank god, because I don't think Georgie would have married me otherwise." Clay chuckled softly when George gave him a nod, the smaller boy nuzzling into Clay's chest. "That wasnt a super long stream and we apologize but I hope that clears some stuff up. See ya!"

The two boys waved goodbye at the camera and Clay shut off the stream, neither moving from their position.

"Do you feel like going ice skating today, Georgie?" The two hadn't been in a while. Mostly because George didnt like going ice Clay was really bad at it.

The British boy gave a soft nod, that being all Clay needed to pick him up and set him down on their bed. The tall man pressed a kiss to his forehead and the two went their seperate ways, getting ready for their trip.

Just forty minutes after their original conversation, the two arrived. George had a slight suspicion that Clay had something planned but chose to ignore it and instead, the boy let himself enjoy the feeling he felt being near the man he loved.

The duo walked into the building, hand-in-hand. George's eyebrows furrowed noticing a distinct lack of people there.

"Where is everyone...?" The brunette hummed softly, Clay responding with nothing but a shrug.

The tall boy walked up to the counter, grabbing the two pairs of ice skates that were set out.

"Okay what's your plan here, Green boy?" George crossed his arms, watching as Clay put the ice skates on, not answering the question. "Babe answer the fuckin' question!"

The brunette leaned forward in an attempt to get an answer, however, ended up tripping over an untied shoelace, falling against his husband. (Feels weird writing husband and not boyfriend- O.o)

"George look where that got you. No where." Clay stood, the ice skates making him several inches taller. George rolled his eyes, putting his own ice skates on since he was already sitting.

Clay helped him up once he had finished and the two walked out onto the ice, no other patrons anywhere to be seen.

Clay motioned for George to follow him, the brunette doing just that. There was something in the middle of the ice but the brunette couldn't quite make it out.

The two made it to the center, Clay grabbing onto a- candle?

"What is that even mean't into be, Clay?" George asked softly, his eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Its a candle, dumbass." George gasped at Clay's response and faked a hurry expression. With a roll of his eyes, Clay continued. "We've both made several references to candles, George. Its supposed to be romantic." George released a chuckle, nodding softly.

The lights dimmed and were replaced by a green and blue hue. How thoughtful.

Dream skated in a circle, chuckling to himself.

"This isnt nearly as romantic as I thought it would be." He placed the candle outside the ice rink and skated back over to George, toppling over and sliding the rest of the way. He frowned, landing at George's feet.

The brunette fell into a fit of laughter, immediately stopping once Clay had pulled him down too.

"Now we've both fallen." Clay stated matter-of-factly. George rolled his eyes, pulling himself onto Dream's lap, smiling.

"Does this make it more romantic?" The brunette asked, pressing his lips to Clay's. He pulled away shortly after, causing a groan to erupt from Clay's throat.

"You little shit." Clay chuckled, George rolling his hips slightly. "Fuck- sorry." The brunette smirked, happy with himself.

He pushed Clay down against the ice and continued moving his hips, the taller man had gone weak beneath him.

"I had an idea..." George's voice drifted slightly, his hips continuing to move as he felt Clay harden underneath him.

"I'm in charge tonight."

[A/n: And in classic me fashion, I wrote no smut. I might do stuff like this every once in a while- just write random bonus chapters. Who knows?
Anyway thx for 100k reads btw (we're like 4k away as I'm writing this) :D

Ps: Yes. This is the wedding gift. Iykyk ;)]