Welcome Home Daddy

[A/N: Some welcome home spice that I wont be cutting off. You know what that means... ;)]

George helped Dream into the house, the taller boy still not fully accustomed to walking yet. The brunette aided him in sitting on the couch and shot him a quick smile.

George turned away to get some food from the kitchen, feeling Clay grab onto his hand. Dream pulled George onto his lap, smirking.

"Clay, not right now." George said, trying to pull away.

"Oh come on, baby." Clay gave his partner a pout, bringing his mouth to George's ear. "I haven't fucked you for two months. Dont pretend like you dont want it." George whimpered at Clay's words, feeling his pants tighten slightly against him. The sensation alone, being enough to coax a groan from his throat.

"C-clay... we need food." Dream shook his head, disagreeing.

"We can get food after..." Clay's voice had become deep with lust, his mouth finding it's way to George's neck. "C'mon, love." He said before placing kisses along the brunette's skin.

Clay began sucking hickeys onto the smaller boy's neck, George throwing his head back instinctively. His motion gave Dream better access to his neck and the younger boy groaned in approval.

George's hips grinded against Dream's lap, causing Clay to groan, taking a break from leaving hickeys on George. He grabbed onto the boys waist, forcing George to stop his movements.

The brunette placed a trail of kisses from Clay's mouth to his collar bone, moaning in desperation.

"Please, Clay~" the boy whined, a smirk falling on Clay's face. He grabbed onto the brunette's hair, tugging his head backwards. A moan left George's mouth, the smaller boy melting underneath Clay's touch.

"Please what, now?" George widened his eyes realizing just how serious Clay was about the whole 'daddy' thing.

"P-please daddy!"

[Smut ahead: enjoy your early Christmas gift ;) I'll include more bold text when its over]

Clay immediately flipped the two over, him now on top of George. The taller boy went back to attacking George's neck, only taking a break to pull the brunette's shirt over his head.

"I missed this." Clay growled, throwing his own shirt over his head now. His hands trailed down to the tent in George's pants, he began palming the boy through the fabric of his sweats, the brunette moaning uncontrollably.

"C-clay-" George moaned, causing Clay to stop, grabbing onto George's jaw.

"What was that?" He asked dominantly, George hardly being able to form coherent sentences at this point.

"Fuck- daddy. I'm sorry!" Clay smirked, dropping to his knees as he removed George's underwear and pants in one swift motion, exposing the brunette's hard on. Clay smirked, peppering kisses all over the older man's thighs, intentionally skipping over his dick.

"Daddy please!" George moaned, bucking his hips to look for any sort of friction he could find. Clay pressed the boy's hips back down, holding them in place. "Please- no more teasing." George was becoming desperate, soft whimpers escaping from his mouth as Clay remained unmoving, his eyes staring right into George's.

Suddenly, Clay wrapped a hand around George's cock, the brunette moaning loudly at the sensation.

"You're so sensitive, baby." Clay's voice was slow and dark, sending shivers through George's body. Clay began moving his hand at an agonizing pace, George arching his back in desperation. "We go at my pace, baby."

Clay kept moving his hand up and down George's cock at the same slow pace, George whimpering. A smirk rose to Clay's face when he stopped completely.

George groaned, mid-protest when he felt a new warmth wrapped around him. Clay took George into his mouth, paying extra attention to the tip.

The brunette bit his lip, trying to stay quiet as an overwhelming wave of pleasure flooded through his body. Clay pulling off the boy with a smirk.

"Don't hide your moans, baby. I wanna hear how good I make you feel." And with that, the brunette's dick was back in Clay's mouth. The taller man bobbed his head up and down along George's length, pulling loud moans from George's mouth.

Instinctively, George grasped Clay's hair pulling him further down, moaning as his dick hit the back of Clay's throat.

"Fuck- daddy. I'm gonna cum!" The boy moaned loudly, causing Clay to move faster. He was driving the brunette crazy.

Clay felt the boy twitch in his mouth and forced himself to deeprthroat George's length. The brunette arched his back, moaning loudly as he climaxed.

Clay continued his previous motions as George came down from his climax, the brunette panting.

The taller boy flipped George over so he was on his hands and knees, pulling his own pants down at this point.

"Do you need to be stretched, baby?" George shook his head softly, not wanting to wait for him to adjust.

Clay nodded, lining himself up with George. He pushed in, George releasing a loud moan at the feeling.

"Fuck!" He yelled, pushing against Dream in an attempt to make the boy go deeper. Clay grinned, beginning to thrust his hips in and out of the moaning mess that sat below him.

Clay remained at a slow pace, George's desperate whines flooding him with pleasure.

"Daddy, faster! Please!" George moaned out, giving Clay no choice but to oblige. He began thrusting faster, targeting the smaller boy's prostate.

George moaned loudly, causing Dream to thrust into the same spot each time. The two were panting, their tolerance not as high as it had been just two months earlier.

"F-fuck. Daddy I'm gonna cum again!" George screamed, Clay's hips thrusting harder and faster in response.

The taller boy felt George clench against him, the brunette dissolving into a moaning mess as he rode out his orgasm. Clay kept thrusting and shortly after, he plunged into George as deep as he could, feeling the knot in his stomach come undone as he rode out his own orgasm.

[SMUT OVER]

The two fell against the couch, panting from their previous activities.

"We should go two months without fucking more often. That was-" Clay paused, George interrupting him.

"Amazing, yeah." The two sat in silence for a while, Clay deciding their bedroom would be a more comfortable place to sleep. He stood up, putting his clothes back on and picking the brunette up, carrying him into their bedroom.

He laid the boy down, going into the closet and tossing him a random hoodie.

"Thanks, Clay." George smiled, pulling the article of clothing over his head and wrapping himself up in the blankets.

Clay changed his own clothes, joining George in the bed. The two cuddled up against eachother, the taller boy's arms wrapped around George. They sat in a comfortable silence before George released a soft snore.

Clay chuckled, placing a kiss atop the older boy's head.

"I love you so fucking much, baby."

[A/N: I have no right to be as good as I am at writing smut smh- anyway, hope you enjoyed your early Christmas gift, simps. Lmaoooooo]