The Final Day

[May be a tad bit spicy... we'll see]

Dream stood in the kitchen, grabbing the ingredients he would need for making breakfast. As a final goodbye, he planned on making breakfast in bed for George.

He grabbed a pan, placing it on the stove and heating it up. He put a few eggs in the pan and moved on to make toast. What he was making would be very simple, but he knew the British boy would enjoy it either way.

He heard a noise from George's room, causing him to jump. Walking towards the noise, the tall man poked his head into the doorway, seeing George sat at his desk.

"George you are ruining all my plans. It's so early, why are you awake, anyway?" George gave him a confused look.

"My stream?" Dream's eyes widened, he had completely forgotten about the stream. "Also what plans?"

"Don't worry about it, baby," he spoke softly, returning to his previous place in the kitchen. He quickly finished making the rest of the food, placing it onto plates for George and himself.

He walked over to George's room for the second time, hearing that the older boy had already begun streaming. Twisting the door handle slowly, he walked in, remaining quiet.

George looked up from the screen for a second, taken aback by the plates in Dream's hands. Clay set one down on the desk and George muttered a quiet thank you.

Taking a seat just out of frame, Clay watched George interact with his stream. He smiled softly, glad he got to experience it in person.

His eyes drifted over to chat, seeing that they were confused as to where George got his food from.

Thirty minutes flew by and the boys had both finished eating. Dream grabbed their plates and brought them to the kitchen, returning to George's room shortly after.

The brunette muted, turning to Clay with a sad look on his face. He quickly shut his face cam off.

"What's wrong, Georgie?" The brunette didn't reply. Instead, he walked over to Clay, hugging him softly. "Baby?" George sniffed.

"It's your last day, Clay." The tall boy nodded, rubbing George's back. "And I'm streaming instead of spending time with you..." George sounded genuinely hurt.

"Hey, you're fine. We can spend time together when you're done streaming." George nodded, wiping his eyes.

"I'm such a piss baby..." The brunette mumbled, leaving Clay to chuckle.

George sat back down at his desk, motioning for Clay to sit in the chair to the left of it.

"Will they see me?" George shook his head, turning his face cam back on and unmuting himself.

"I'm sorry about that guys. It's Dream's last day." The two stared at chat, watching as multiple 'dreamnotfounds' and 'heatwaves' flooded it. The brunette rolled his eyes.

At some point, George looked down and then back up. The chat went crazy and Dream chuckled at a few of the comments.

Daddydweam: Dream under the desk: 👁👅👁

He read through the chat, bursting out laughing. George looked at him, blushing which caused him to laugh harder.

He told George to mute and smirked.

"How hard would it be for you to focus if I just..." Clay crawled under the desk staring up at the British boy. "Sat here?"

George widened his eyes, his face turning even more red.

"Very. Now please get up," George practically begged. Clay shook his head softly.

"I don't think I want to, baby. It's fun down here." Dream smirked. "Now unmute." George bit down on his lip, unmuting hesitantly.

"Sorry once again everyone. Dream is being dumb." He chuckled, jumping when Clay began trailing his hands across his legs. He rolled his eyes, annoyed.

Dream brushed against the boy's most sensitive area, causing George to groan.

The brit covered it up with a cough and adjusted how he was sitting.

"Let's see..." George thought. "Oh we can go to Logsted! Yeah, let's go torment a child!" He chuckled, momentarily looking down at Dream, giving him a warning look as the taller boy smirked up at him.

The chat hadn't stopped joking about Dream being under the desk, but little did they know...

George groaned as Dream unbuckled his belt. He widened his eyes, trying to play it off as a cough. His eyes wandered over to the chat, noticing that they all heard it.

"Fuck..." the brunette mumbled, Clay moving his hand in response. George's face lit up like a fire and he checked how long he had been streaming for. Just over an hour.

"Alright guys I'm thinking once we get back from Logsted we'll get off for the nighHhh-" he shook his head, knowing he would receive copious amounts of teasing from Sapnap later.

He arrived back to spawn and said his goodbyes, shutting the stream off.

Clay noticed and immediately changed the pace he was moving at before, causing George to release a moan.

"CLAY~"

[A/N: Not the highest quality of spice but it'll suffice lmao.
Also I've been working on making it more clear who's talking. Have any of you noticed/does it make things less confusing?]