The Lonely Club

George groaned. The young boy had just signed the papers needed for him to move to America.

Clay wrapped his arms around George, a massive smile on his face.

"You're actually moving here, huh?" The british boy nodded, Clay's smile growing. "We should do something tonight." George turned himself around, facing the taller boy now.

"We should. Got anything in mind?" George asked. Clay began thinking, few of his ideas sounding fun.

"We could go party or something. My cousin runs a club a few blocks down." George nodded, the idea sounding fine. "Alright, then. I'll let her know." Placing a kiss on George's mouth, Clay walked into his office making a few calls.

Not twenty minutes later, the boy appeared back in their room, looking at George who happened to be listening to Heatwaves.

"Jesus aren't you sick of that song by now?" The brunette shook his head, faking offense.

"Not even a little bit." He said, shooting Clay a glare. "It's such a good song." Clay chuckled at George's words, sitting next to his partner.

"I love you, Clay." George hummed happily. The taller boy wrapped his arms around George.

"I love you too, baby." Clay replied. The two stayed in this position until it was time to leave. George decided that he would be driving because soon enough, he would have to get used to it seeing as he was moving there.

The two hopped into the car, knowing all too well that George wasn't supposed to be driving without a liscense. They laughed at their stupid idea, George doing a pretty good job.

A short ten minute drive later and they arrived.

"Hey look at that. You didn't kill us!" Clay said sarcastically, the british boy rolling his eyes at the taller's words. George could hear the loud music from inside the venue, beginning to second guess agreeing to go clubbing with his boyfriend.

They entered, Clay immediately going to the bar. George followed slowly after.

"I haven't had anything alcoholic in so long!" Clay said, George finding it odd that the green-eyed boy had sounded so excited to drink. George sighed.

"Why haven't you?" The shorter boy asked, Clay shrugging.

"I didn't want it to become an addiction. However, now that you're here, I can't imagine having a stronger addiction than you." George knew he should have been flattered by Clay's words but something in the back of his mind was telling him it was a bad idea.

He turned away from Clay for just a moment and when he turned back, Dream was gone.

"What the hell?" He asked himself, not seeing the other boy anywhere. The scope of the situation suddenly became clear and it felt like the room was caving in on the young man. He sat down, a dizzy feeling taking over his mind.

He felt lonely.

Across the club stood a six foot something man, feeling better than he had in a while. Clay was completely ignorant of his boyfriend who stood just across the room, struggling to breathe as he, himself drank and drank.

A euphoric feeling washed over him, he smiled, running over to where he had left George. He caught up to the british boy, smiling wide.

George looked up, face more pale than usual. He gave Clay a weak smile and stood, falling against the drunk man immediately.

"You okay?" Clay asked, George shaking his head. Clay dragged the boy back out to his car, holding George against his chest.

"Can we go home, Clay?" The taller boy nodded, getting in the driver's seat. George shook his head.

"No. You're drunk as hell." The green-eyed boy sighed, letting George take his place. "I'm fine now. It'll be okay." George said weakly, pulling away once Clay had his seatbelt on.

Neither spoke for the entire ride. This was mostly because Clay had fallen asleep and George wasn't happy.

Clay was fully aware that drinking wasnt a good idea with his condition. Addictions latched themselves onto Clay harder than anything.

Saying George was scared would be an understatement. In his mind he knew that it was unlikely for an addiction to begin after one night however, he also knew it wasn't impossible and that terrified him.

The british boy hardly managed to drag Clay inside, laying him down. Clay was back asleep almost immediately.

George walked into the guest room, knowing he wouldnt be able to handle seeing Clay at that point. The taller boy had left him alone, afterall.

An hour of overthinking went by until Clay popped into the guest room, giving George a sad look. He laid down next to George, staring at the older boy for a moment.

Clay felt his eyes well with tears and finally, he broke. Tears streamed down his face as he sobbed. George shook his head and wrapped his arms around the taller boy, not caring that his shirt would be covered in tear stains.

That's how [rip hoe] the rest of their night went. Clay sobbing in George's arms, repeating himself over and over.

"I'm so sorry."

[A/N: Poor George :( but also poor Clay :(]