Officially

[This is much longer than usual. It includes both fluff AND some spicy stuff so enjoy <3 Buckle your seatbelts, everyone. This one is WILD]

"Georgeee-" Dream's voice was quiet. "He chuckled at the soft whine that left the older boy's mouth. "You're still tired?"

Clay turned his face towards the screen, seeing that George had moved the camera so that it was facing him. The smaller boy nodded.

"You can go back to sleep then, baby. Just wanted to talk." George shook his head this time, sitting up. His hair was messy and there were bags underneath his eyes. "George... when did you go to sleep?"

The brunette chuckled.

"Uhhh- sometime around six thirty." He shot Dream a quick smile.

"Jesus... Baby, go back to sleep. I can wait to talk." George shook his head again.

"Clay it's ten. I can't sleep for any longer. Got shit to do." The brunette spoke softly, looking through the screen at Clay.

"Why'd you sleep so late anyway?" A blush rose to George's face as he looked away. "George?" Clay was becoming suspicious.

"Uhm I- its weird." He sighed. "But I was zoned out thinking about when you were here... just-  kinda looking at you for a while." The blush on the brunette's face became more apparent.

"That's genuinely so cute." Clay smiled. The two sat in a comfortable silence, Dream expecting George to fall back asleep.

All hope was lost when Dream saw the camera shift, George now at his desk.

"George you only got four hours of sleep." The brunette nodded, not looking at the screen. "That's unhealthy." George shrugged.

"And you're awake at 3am. It goes both ways." Clay looked at his own time, sighing. The british boy was correct.

"Yeah but I WAS asleep. It doesn't count." George gave him a weird look.

"Clay that isn't even remotely how that works." He chuckled at Dream's logic.

"It is because I said it is. Deal with it, piss baby," Clay replied sassily. George rolled his eyes immediately, giving him a look.

"You're the piss baby, Dream." The british boy laughed.

"That isn't true," Dream defended. "Sapnap is just dumb." George shook his head, releasing a yawn.

"What'd you wanna talk about, Clay?"

"I don't know- I'm not sure how to put it into words." The green-eyed boy scratched the back of his neck. "I've been feeling weird lately."

George tilted his head, unsure what Clay meant.

"Elaborate, green boy." The two chuckled, the atmosphere quickly going back to being serious.

"I don't know, man. When I was with you it felt like time stopped. It was the greatest thing I've ever felt but for some reason... it feels wrong, almost?" Clay sighed. "We've been best friends for so long and the moment that changed I just- fell apart."

George listened carefully.

"Evidently I did a good job at hiding it because you didn't seem to notice. I'm struggling, George. Sleep isn't possible anymore, my streams are so low energy. It's all going to shit." Clay groaned angrily, George feeling a slight tinge of pain deep in his chest.

"All because I love you..." Clay murmered the last part, George unable to hear what he said.

"What was that last bit, Clay?" The American shook his head, sighing.