Flutter

Clay's hand rested on top of George's, the two on their way to pick up Sapnap. George stared out the window similarly to how Dream did when he was in England.

"Whatcha thinking, baby?" Clay's voice was soft, his thumb rubbing small circles on the Bristish boy's hand. George shrugged.

"Nothing specific. I'm excited to meet Nick in person." The british boy smiled, Clay looking slightly surprised.

"Oh yeah! You guys haven't ever met before, huh?" George chuckled, nodding. "Well. He is even more annoying in person. I guarentee it."

George's mouth opened in shock and Dream wheezed.

"It was a joke, don't cancel me!" George giggled at Dream's statement, shaking his head softly in disagreement.

"You know, Clay. You're not very nice." The brunette spoke, causing Clay to choke on air.

"GEORGE WHAT THE HELL?!" George gave him a confused look, Clay continuing. "I thought you loved me," he pouted.

George rolled his eyes at Clay's dramatic act.

"I do, green bitch, I do." The brunette chuckled at his own words, Clay frowning.

"I'm not a bitch, am I?" George shook his head.

"It was a joke don't cancel me," George said, mocking Clay's earlier statement.

The two sat in a comfortable silence for the rest of the drive, arriving after a forty-five minute trip. They waited outside for Nick, both jumping out of the car when they saw him.

Clay ran over, hugging him as George trailed behind.

"George, hey!" Sapnap hugged him, a smile appearing on the British boy's face. "I told you we would hug." The Texan laughed, continuing. "Anyway, it's nice to see you in person, finally." George nodded.

"Well. Nick, you'll be sitting in the back," Clay said, opening the door for their friend.

Sapnap whined, complying hesitantly.

"That's so unfairrr-" he complained, Dream raising an eyebrow slightly.

"How is that unfair? My boyfriend gets the front seat, dumbass." Clay turned to George, grabbing his hand. "No matter what." The remaining two got in the car, laughing when Sapnap made a gagging noise, clearly forgetting what he signed up for.

"Is this how you two are gonna act the whole time?" He asked, knowing he would be the third wheel for his entire trip. The other two men nodded, causing a groan to erupt from his mouth.

The group shared few words on their trip, eventually arriving back at Clay's house. George hopped out, walking inside without the other two, something he didn't do often.

Clay frowned, furrowing his eyebrows. It was rare that George would go inside without him. He shook the feeling off, helping Sapnap with his bags.

He shut the door behind him, pointing lazily down the hall.

"The guest room is at the end to the right." Sap nodded, walking back to the room.

Clay took this opportunity to look for George. He ended up finding him pretty quick, the brunette laying down on their bed, his phone held tight in his hands.

"Are you alright, George?" The older man shot him a smile, nodding.

"Just thinking." He shrugged. "It makes me seem sad, doesn't it?" Clay chuckled, nodding. "Well I'm not sad. Quite the opposite, actually."

Clay returned the smile, sitting down next to George. The brunette moved so he was leaning against Clay who immediately ran his hands through the brunette's hair. Something George had started loving.

"Whatcha thinking about then, baby?" Clay hummed, not sure what could possibly make the smaller male so happy.

"You mostly. Well- yeah. You." George seemed not to know what words to say, the thought of this brought a chuckle from Clay's throat, the taller man continuing to play with George's hair.

"Oh yeah? What about me?" He smirked, the cocky feeling taking over. George rolled his eyes in reply, shaking his head softly.

"Nothing specific. Just- you." He smiled, memories flooded his mind as he spoke with Clay.

The green-eyed boy pressed his lips to George's forehead, silence filling the room momentarily.

"Do you love me, Clay?" The brunette asked, Dream's eyebrows furrowing.

"I do. You already knew that." George nodded, a sigh passing through his lips, unsure how to form his feelings into words.

"Well- yeah. But, we never say it." George frowned. "I've wanted to say it so many times... but I didnt wanna scare you away." George's words triggered a laugh from Clay, a small pout replacing George's frown.

"George I already knew you loved me. Remember? That's kind of how we started dating...?" Clay laughed. "But yes, George. I love you. With my entire heart."

George's heart fluttered at Clay's words. They were simple, yet for some reason triggered something within George when they came from Clay.

He thought back to his initial reaction to Heatwaves. He had been so flustered, worried what Clay would think. But now, the two were dating and none of that seemed important anymore.

He knew that Clay loved him, and he was sure he loved Clay back.

"I love you too, Clay. More than you will ever know."

[A/N: Poor Sapnap being a third wheel lmao. I wrote this in 23 minutes and I'm confused as to how the fuck I did that...
ANYWAY- I have a question. Do you guys prefer soft, cuddly Dream or smooth mf, daddy Dream? I prefer the latter, honestly~ ;)]