Baby

[A/N: Yo if anyone wants to like... draw a cover or sum I wouldn't complain 🤷‍♀️]

"Alright, Dream. I'm starting now. Be good." He chuckled, pressing the 'start streaming' button on his computer.

"Hello!" He waved, just talking with his chat for a few minutes. One specific message caught his attention.

gooooog: you should read or listen to heatwaves

He stared at the same message for what seemed like seconds. However, judging by Dream's tone- it had been several minutes.

"GEORGE!" He jumped, immediately zoning back in.

"Yeah- what?!" He looked around in panic, noticing that his chat was also freaking out.

"You were silent for like five minutes. Are you sure you're alright?" George shook his head, sighing.

"I'm fine." He loaded minecraft up and joined the SMP. He immediately fell to his death, Dream burst out laughing. "DID YOU SPAWN TRAP ME?!" Dream continued squealing as George picked up his stuff.

"Fucking unbelievable." The British boy mumbled, hitting Dream a few times with his sword. He ran back to the prime path and walked along it, reading donations.

"Thank you baby." Dream broke down again and George's face lit up a fiery red color as realization struck. He paused the game and looked down with his head in his hands.

"Do you have a girlfriend, George?" Dream was still laughing.

"No Dream don't be so stupid. It was their name." The two continued with the pointless banter. At some point, Dream lost connection and called George's phone.

"Dream are you alright?" The younger male made a quick sound of affirmation.

"Yeah my internet just cut out. I think Patches knocked a cord loose." Sapnap joined the game and began talking to Quackity and Karl via in game chat. "Tell Sapnap I said hi." George nodded and began typing, unable to finish before a message popped up in chat.

'Tell Dreamy I said hi back'

"Sapnap's watching the stream." Dream hummed, fumbling with the cords, trying to find the source of the problem.

"Shit!" George tilted his head, slightly confused. "The cord is broken." He released a frustrated groan. "No more discord for now." George gulped as Dream sat back down, groaning again. His voice was low and raspy, he was clearly upset.

"Phone calls work too, Dreamy." Dream chuckled.

"What!?" The Brit's face flamed up immediately. "Dreamy?" Sapnap typed in chat once again.

'Gogy's blushingggg-' He groaned similarly to how Clay did earlier.

"Shut up, Sapnap." He mumbled into his hands, hiding his face.

"Georgeee-" Dream spoke in a soft voice, causing George to turn more red. "Say my name, George." Dream's tone had changed considerably, being more flirtatious than he had any right to be.

"Dream qu-" He was cut off by the boy on the other line.

"No. Try again." By this point, the chat was going crazy.

"D-dreamy?" He turned his face cam off, not wanting to be made fun of by Sapnap anymore. He looked up at his screen, Dream speaking up again.

"Good boy-" His eyes widened and he let out a soft, involuntary whimper.

"DREAM WHAT THE FUCK?!" The green boy immediately lost it. He was laughing harder than he ever had as George sat, dumbfounded. "I hate you." The brunette shook his head, turning his face cam back on.

"You love me." Would dream normally do that? George sighed. Is that Dream's normal level of flirtatiousness? He buried his face in his hands, his mind full of questions.

"No." Dream chuckled.

"You do. Say it Georgeee~" He shook his head, grasping his phone.

"I'm hanging up now. Fix your internet." Dream gasped.

"No I want to keep talking." George chuckled, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Just seconds before, Dream had been trying to get George to blush. For sport.

"Dream I- I literally told you to be good." Dream smirked, George could tell before he even began talking.

"I don't think you hold that authority over me, Georgie. You're the one that's supposed to be good." George shook his head, releasing yet another frustrated groan.

"No. I'm leaving- have fun Dream." He pressed the red button, fearful that if he stayed on the call any longer, Dream would continue his antics. "Sorry stream, let's get back to it, shall we?"

He continued streaming for another hour, deciding to end it there.

"Thank you all for stopping by, I'll see you later." He waved, ending the stream. As soon as the screen blackened, his phone rang.

Green Boi 🤢💚 is calling...

He answered, rolling his eyes.

"What do you want, Dream?" He sighed, leaning back in his chair.

"That wasn't very nice, George. Kicking me out of your stream like that." George huffed.

"Yeah and you doing- THAT was?!" Dream chuckled.

"I'd like to think so. It was pretty funny." The older of the two shook his head.

"You're ridiculous."

"Yeah and you were pretty misbehaved if I do say so myself." Dream was obviously enjoying his ability to mess with George.

"Like you have any authority over me, piss baby." George chuckled, the other staying quiet. "Dream-?" The phone buzzed in his palm and he furrowed his eyebrows.

Green Bitch has sent you an image!

George hesitantly clicked on the snapchat notification, seeing a screenshot of himself, red as can be.

"Oh I think I do, George~" The British boy gulped, groaning softly. "Anyway. You wanna read more fanfictions?" His laugh burst through the speaker of George's phone. The brunette had been rendered speechless.

"Absolutely not, you prick." Dream continued laughing.

"Please, baby?" George huffed, immediately hanging up for the second time. He shut his phone off, his mind beginning to wander.

Baby

George released a sigh. He had managed to avoid overthinking for a few days.

'I guess it was inevitable.' His brain had been clouded by Dream's actions.

Good boy~

He sighed, laying on his bed, his eyes focused on his ceiling as they often were. He thought to himself, wanting nothing to do with Dream's newly found flirtatious side.

'What game are you playing at, Clay?'

[A/N: Okay I hate the beginning of this one but the END is 💫chef's kiss.💫 Thank you everyone that's been commenting and voting! It gives me motivation to continue so please, continue. Haha]