No Faith

[WAS BULLIED INTO TAKING OUT THE STUTTERING IN TEXT LOLZ]

George woke up in a sweat once again. This time, however, it wasn't because of the same dream. In fact, he actually had a decent dream, depending on who you ask.

In George's current state, he wasn't very happy with it but he knew immediately that Dream would be proud. His dream had left him in an excited state, something that Dream often found himself doing for fun.

"Jesus christ, Clay. What are you doing to me...?" He pulled at his shirt, his head falling back, a moan leaving his throat. "Shit- I don't want to deal with this right now. Dammit, Clay "

The date was October 25th. Only four days until Dream and George would meet and both of them were very excited. Each and every day, the Brit woke up and texted Dream. He found himself not wanting to do so that morning.

Green Boi 🤢💚

Hey Dreamy

Morning George.

You've slipped into my
dreams again...

Bad dreams?

Not really

Thank god.

Yeah just...
turned me on a
little bit...

Oh damn must've
been a really nice
dream then, huh baby?

Yeah...
Read, 7:51

George jumped when his phone's ringtone sounded. He rolled his eyes, answering the call.

"Dream please... not right now. I have to leave soon." Clay chuckled.

"I never even said anything." George sighed. "You have no faith in me, huh?"

"No! Why would I? Your only source of entertainment anymore is saying shit that makes me frustrated." Clay faked a sound of offense.

"Not true." George huffed. "Anyway, I don't care about that right now, Georgie. I just wanted to let you know that my flight was pushed two days ahead so it'll be the 27th." He smiled.

"Oh you actually didn't say anything mean..." He sat at his desk. "Wait that's two days from now! I have to clean!

"I'd be totally okay if you didn't. No one's perfect." George loaded minecraft up on his computer. "Do you just wait for it to go away when I turn you on, then?" Clay chuckled.

"I do." The brunette frowned when the other boy laughed.

"So you wait hours for it to go away fully instead of doing something about it?" George gave him a sound of affirmation.

"That's precisely what I do." He logged into the SMP, just running around trying to distract himself.

"We'll have to fix that when I visit." His brown eyes widened.

"C-clay!" He spoke in an almost moan-like manner, causing a smirk to fall onto Clay's face. He, himself had a pretty intense dream as well.

They sat in silence, just two best friends both extremely horny. Of course neither would admit it, but they were falling. Hard.

About an hour later, George let the green bitch know he had to leave.

"Okay baby. Be good." George whimpered, hanging up without saying anything else.

He got dressed and stared at himself in the mirror. It isnt that obvious, is it? He couldn't tell whether or not he should wear a shirt that was more baggy or not. He grasped his phone, taking a picture.

'I'm gonna regret this, arent I?'

Dream chuckled, looking down at his phone when he received a notification.

Gogy Wogy has sent you an image!

He smiled. It was rare that George sent him pictures. He tapped on the red box, eyes widening as he examined the picture.

It was a mirror picture of his perfect best friend, holding the phone in his left hand. His right hand was over his face,covering the entire right half. He was stood in a position you would stand in for your everyday activities. His eyes closed, a small smirk on his face.

"Jesus..." Dream murmered. He read the text at the top of the image.

'You did this.' Dream's eyes drifted downwards, stopping momentarily on the bulge in George's pants. He continued, reading the text on the bottom now.

'Should I change my outfit, Dreamy?' The green-eyed boy shook his head, texting George.

Baby Gogy 🥶💙

No. I like your
outfit.

But it makes it so
obvious...

Not if you
arent looking for it.

Okay, fine. I'm trusting
you, Clay.
But I really do have to
leave now.

Okay, Gogy. Have fun
Read, 9:27

Dreams mind began to wander, a hand resting atop the tent in his pants. He groaned, thinking back to the picture George sent him.

No. I can't.

Dream feared the shame that he would feel for pleasuring himself to an image of his best friend. He bit down on his lip, his hips bucking instinctively.

Fuck.

He stood himself, walking into the bathroom and copying George's pose from earlier. He took a picture, adding text to the bottom.

'I can't get you out of my head, baby.'

He sent the picture to George, immediately seeing the arrow change.

Dream got happy when George sent a picture back. He stared at it.

George was in a car this time, an eyebrow raised, smirking. His hand was rested just under his chin and Clay could tell he enjoyed his effects on him. His eyes wandered to the caption.

'Karma, green boy 💚' A sharp breath passed through Clay's lips and he threw his head back. A low groan left his throat as he laid down on his bed, no longer able to stop himself.

His phone chimed again, he stared at the picture of George. This was his favorite by far.

The British boy had his bottom lip between his teeth,  his head rested on his hand. The caption read:

'That's the difference between you and I, green boy. You're playing with yourself right now, arent you? I'd never do that. Enjoy, daddy Dream~'

And with that, Dream caved. All faith had been lost as the boy unbuckled his belt, preparing for the worst.

[A/N: So uh... that happened. Lmfao- I'm happy to see that so many of you are enjoying this story. Thanks again!]